3

"Finn! Finn stop!" I pulled my arm away from
him and stood still.

"Tell me what is going on!"

"I can't now Aster we have to go." Finn says with panic and fear in his eyes, almost like he's going to cry.

"Finn," I place my hand on his arm "you can tell me" Finn takes a deep breath.

"They're coming. We have got to go." He grabs my hand again and begins running.

We get to my house he pushes the door open and we both slide in side. He shuts and locks the door.

"Mom! Dad! Katniss! Peeta! We have a situation" He calls out.

The first ones down are My Father who hugs me and Finnick who looks lifeless. Seconds later the women come down.

"Where were you!?" My mother begins to scold, "Aster! You had us worried sick!" She pulls me out of my fathers arms.

"Katniss," he begins but she shoots him a look and I just shift my feet. My mom runs her fingers through her hair and sighs.

"You guys can't just run off anymore things are changing." Finnick says "We don't know what's going to happen so we all have to lay low and stay safe. Yea?" Finnick put his hand on Finn's shoulder and the other on my cheek. Just then there's a knock at the door. My father uses his foot to slide a machete from under the couch and he walks toward the door when my mother reaches onto a shelf and grabs her bow and a single arrow.

"She doesn't miss" Finnick explains.

"Who is it." My Father asks.

"Who do you think?" It's a voice I barely recognize. "Peeta open this damn door!" my dad nods and they hold their weapons up and open the door to see an older man with long blonde hair and a scruffy beard.

"Haymitch." My mom sighs and hugs him

"What a warm welcome" he says sarcastically as my parents put their weapons away.

Finnick and Johanna hug him and so does Finn. He walks to me next.

"You must be Aster"

"Yes" I say quietly

"Well, I'd know you're an Everdeen-Mellark anywhere. You're the spitting image of Prim and Peeta." My mom smiles at this.

"Anyways straight to business." Haymitch says "Caseia is in power it's inevitable, we don't know what she's going to do or what her plans are." He says making a drink.

"So what do we do until then? What if she brings back the games?"

"Have you ever been told you ask a lot of questions?" He eyes my dad and they smile.

Just then we hear the broadcast start back up with our national anthem,  Caseia is on again, hooray.

"Hello people of Panem! As you know I said there will be some changes."
We all gathered, Finn and I sitting together in the center of the couch, Haymitch behind us.

"The first change, you will be grouped back into districts to keep order. We will start over with all thirteen until we have reason not to."

"Oh no." I hear Haymitch say. Finnick holds Johanna's hand and puts the other on my mothers shoulder.

"I know some past victors have moved to other districts and that is fine you may stay where you are." My parents seem to relax at this.

"As for my other change, The Games."
My heart stops. My mother holds her breath, My dad leans forward, Haymitch curses, Finnick loses color, Johanna laughs, and Finn he leans back.

"You may have seen Peacekeepers return and begin building things back, and putting the fences back surrounding you. This is because The Hunger Games are back."

"No." My mother begins to tear up.

Finnick stands and walks to a hall and bangs his hand against it.

"You're kidding" Johanna laughs.

"Son of a"

"W-what does she mean?" my dad asks nobody in particular

"It cant be." Finn says standing up I follow him, as always.

"Finn?" I wrap my arm around his as he looks out the window and sighs turning back towards the broadcast.

"Instead of a normal reaping, this will be different, the male and female tributes will be reaped from the victors children. If the district has no victor descendants then the remaining victors shall be reaped. If not then a normal reaping shall take place."

My mother shakes and my father just holds her

"No!" She exclaims

"This bitch." Johanna laughs.

Finnick just yells and Haymitch throws his bottle at the holograph.

"What's happening?" I look up at Finn.

"It's our turn.."