Frontier

Intro Begins

Over the hill overlooking Vale there stands Y/n, holding his helmet on his leg arm as his silver eyes shine. As the scene changes over to in Beacon academy with Ozpin and Glynda talking about something,with Ozpin looking over his screen where a picture of a certain spartan II is shown. Next it shows Y/n wiping out a White Fang base and securing the area and collecting Intel as he walks out the fire behind as he holds on his rifle. Then it shows Y/n and Alice back in Reach going over new experiments and ideas to improve their gear. Lastly it shows him sitting down as he looks down at his dogtag as a screech of a Hawk is heard as the camera looks up to the broken moon.

Intro ends

It took a while for them to find a good place to land Reach. Since they needed to not alert anyone of their presence. Now they landed on the side of the mountain where the drones and engineers got to work. As they work on making a proper base for them and docking bay for the ship.

After a month the base was complete,and docking bay was set up. The base has all the necessities that Y/n needs for his mission like armories, labs,med bay etc.

During the two years that passed Y/n, has been traveling around the outer settlements in order to get the feel for the different landscapes. He is wearing a cloak to hide his armor as to not set off alarms that he isn't from here. Y/n has been helping the different settlements with anything from eliminating Grimm,bandit to helping carry supplies or other mundane activities.

It was always a part of him that, he always help others no matter what it is. During the war Y/n was seen with those that were evacuated from a planet. Comforting those who lost love ones. It serve as more motivation to fight on harder to end the war.

Still, with all the information he had on remnant. There was something he had a feeling about the academies. Y/n can feel that there are many secrets those huntsman academies are hiding. It didn't bode well for him. So he made it a top priority to not go into the cities in his armor but his new identity as Y/n Halsey Mendez.

The new identity was the idea of Alice as to get him to see them in a different view of the world. Getting funds was easy, for they took it from a certain dust company and left no trace. Though the plan had a problem, since Spartans didn't like being outside of the armor. It took a bit for Y/n to walk out of his armor seeing the big city without much trouble.

As he was walking in the forests of Mistral. He wonder of how dust can be useful for him. Since it came in different elements. Maybe Alice and Redeeming can be able to duplicate it or better it.

Y/n: Alice.

Alice: Yes Y/n.

Y/n: Can you send out some drones, to find hidden deposits of Dust.

Alice: Right away big guy. I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to experiment with it.

Y/n snorted as he had a feeling his friend had the same idea as him.

Y/n: It could prove beneficial if we can replicate it or improve it.

Alice: I wholeheartedly agree Y/n. So where are we heading today.

Y/n: Maybe stopping by a settlement and see what needs to be done.

Alice: Alright.

As he continue to walk and approach the settlement his motion tracker lit up with four bleeps near him. He took out his MA5D as he look around to see who is there. In the bushes he saw the figures of four bandits, who appear to be scouts. Y/n didn't hesitate and open fire in short burst. He manage to kill two of them with headshots. The third recieved a bullet to the throat, as the last one tried to run but Y/n shot his kneecaps.

The bandit screamed in pain as he heard footsteps approaching him. The bandit look at Y/n in fear. Since it has been heard through the settlements and other sources of someone wiping out whole bandit clans with no survivors. The bandit knew that he is the one who is wiping them out.

Y/n stop as he look at the banding his gold visor reflecting his face.

Y/n: Who do you belong to?

Bandit: I'll never tell you. Arrgh.....

It wasn't the right answer as Y/n stepped on his kneecap adding more pain. The bandit scream in pain as Y/n continue to do it until he gave up.

Bandit: Fine, I belong to the Branwen tribe.

The bandit continue to spill the rest of what Intel he has. Y/n only frowns knowing who Is leading it. Raven a former huntress now bandit leader. Even though he killed the scouts quick he can tell that they were highly trained. As when the coward finish, Y/n quickly killed him. With one bullet to the head. He then went towards where the main strike force is. Intending to not let these bandits claim more lives.

Sure in the past years they may of plunder and did unspeakable things to the innocent.

Alice: You intend to stop them are you big guy?

Y/n: Yes, they need to be stopped permanently.

Alice agree that they are a threat that need to be removed. Y/n took out a grenade launcher attachment for his MA5D rifle. He took out the flashlight and attach the GL loading the explosive round. As the Branwen tribe, might be ready for Huntsman.

But they are not ready to face a Spartan II commando, who has 3 decades of combat experience.

In the forest

Raven: Where are my men?

That was the question she ask. As she was leading a small but capable team of 15 members. Each one having their aura unlock. She sent four off to be scouts.

Unknown to her, they were being watch by Y/n. Who calculated the right trajectory for the 40mm to land and take out most of the bandits. He aimed and fired it. The noise took the bandits attention and look to what it is. Though it was took late as the 40mm exploded. Killing seven of them as the rest where disoriented by the blast. Raven tried to focus but heard the screams of others as shots where heard and the rest where falling down dead one by one.

When she recovered she saw her fellow bandits dead. On the center of the massacre she saw a tall being with a weapon she doesn't know its origin. Though for a glance she saw an emblem. Of a hawk flying over a quarter moon.