Found

Kaze arrived at the bar where she was supposed to meet Kenji. It's become regular to meet him after the death of his fireteam. She saw a change in him since they've died. But the only one he seems to open up to is her right now. Tonight was supposed to be a normal night, Kaze meeting Kenji, out for drinks then going by to visit their graves. But when she arrived their we're two other guardians with him. She was very confused, he don't just make friends easily. He has been hanging with her fireteam lately, been going on missions with us when we need an extra. She just shrugged."Hey Kenji," Kaze came up on the right of him, the other two guardians we're to his left. He turned towards her and a small smile graced his lips."There she is!" He grabbed her in a tight hug, he was drunk already. She let out a slight huff, she hated when he was like this, but either it was happy-go-lucky drunk, or stoic sober. She felt eyes on her from the two guardians beside him. "Your drunk early..." Kaze wore a prominent frowned. "Yeah he's been like this for a couple hours now, been waiting on, Kaze to show up, which I assume is you?" You gave a nod, towards the female, red headed, warkock "but Kenji kept saying you were going to stand him up." She rolled her eyes. "I'm Ivy by the way, and this is Ronin. We are his new fireteam. It's nice to meet you," she stood up and held her hand out, which Kaze took and shook the young warlocks hand. "Nice to meet you too," the corners of her mouth turned up. She looked down at the male, exo hunter, she notices right away he has no eyes. She blinked at the hunter, her smile was replaced with another frown. She heard a chuckle come from Kenji, she had forgot he was still attached. "Yeah I have no eyes hunter, don't stare it's rude," his voice was monotoned. "How do you see then?" Kaze questioned. Ronin stood up and screamed, blowing her hair out of her face. She just blinked."Ecolocation," he hesitated for a moment, then got up and stomped away. "He is a bit sensitive about not having eyes." Kaze cursed herself under her breath, she felt horrible. But she's never seen a no-eyed guardian. "I'll be back," she broke from Kenji's grasp, walking after the hunter. She found him leaning over the railing, looking out over the sunset. She stood beside him, taking in the view. It was beautiful, she loves these moments in the tower. "Hey, Ronin right?" She glanced at the hunter. He nodded. "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. I- I just have never seen an exo with, well......" "No eyes!" Ronin spat back. Kaze looked down. They stood there letting the silence consume them, momentarily."I know.......I'm not normal. l'm very hideous, a monster-" "Unique!" Kaze butted in, she slightly laughed at herself. He turned his head in her direction, astonished by her words. No one has ever said that to him. She turned her head to look at him where his eyes would be, and smiled. A spark ignited in Ronin's chest he quickly turned away focusing forward."Hey we kinda started off on the wrong foot, how about we start over?" Kaze stuck out her hand towards him. His exo face plates lit up, like a smile, before grabbing her hand and shaking it. "C'mon let's get back to the others, I'm sure they are worried," she walked off in the direction of the bar. He looked in the direction she walked off to, his face plates lit up noticably on his robotic face, but was quickly replaced with his normal unreadable face, as he walked after her. "There they are!" Kenji boomed, a grin on his face, "thought you two love birds ran off together." Kaze glared at him, raising a fist at him. The Titan bellows, " look just because you ain't scared of Titans doesn't mean we are scared of you hunter!""You wanna take this to the crucible! Let's go Kenji!" She felt a hand on her arm, she turned quickly finding Dax right behind her."Back down fearless hunter, even I wouldn't wanna face him one-on-one in the crucible." He winked at her making her cheeks burn in embarrassment. He placed his face plates against her cheek in a quick kiss. Ronin just watched from the sidelines, with a vague look of disappointment.