Chapter 10

Alicia

Justin proved to me that she was just a family member and today were going out to eat with his cousin.

"Hii!" She said excitedly sitting down next to Justin in the booth. "Hi im Alicia"
RSS Dr
"And im Joseann and that must be Corey aww" she cooed looking at Corey fast asleep in his carseat. "Uh I was just telling Alicia how you were a cheerleader too." Justin said making small talk.

"Yea I hope 'll be able to get back to it soon as possible"

"That's great soo have you guys thought about marriage and moving in?" She asked quite anxious.

"Uhmm. no actually im still a teen and I dont think we can afford any of that yet so we're just going to wait"

Justin: "Ya um I actually do want to graduate first and all"

Joseann: "That's great My little cousin is being responsible" She pinched his cheeks

Im actually starting to like her

Kaitlyn

Seth has been able to get a few extra days off before the baby comes so were preparing for it as much as we can.

"He's gonna either come out with natural black hair..or blonde " Seth said packing the bag.

"Hopefully black hair" I stated painting a mural on his nursery wall.

"How's it coming along Is baby Kenny being good?" My mom said peeking into his nursery. "Yea no contractions today"

"You have to keep track of how far apart they are If you do.. Seth you been keeping track of that"

"No"

"Well why not?"

"I'll do it when she actually has contractions"

"Are you gonna put your all in making sure she's comfortable"

"I- well yea we were kind of talking until-"

"No need to invade just checking up on these things"

"...Alright"

I put the paint up and washing my hands. "You alright?" Seth asks putting his hands around my waist. "I don't know"

"What does that mean?"

"I don't like all of the constant mini arguing between you and my mom"

"So do I" He says lining my hair line with his hand. "I'm being serious" He laughs backing up. "I am too I swear she just..annoying as shit"

"Well can you try to play Mr. nice for Kendall?"

"Ofcourse" He makes a heart with his hands on my tummy and kissing me.

I love how were bonding more now..hopefully mom wont jeopardize it for us.

Nikki and Brie

Today is the day me and Isabella are ready to go home. " Slowly, Slowly, don't push yourself" It's super hard for me to get around now since I had a c-section.

"Fuck this shit hurts"

"We going back to your dad's house? or.."

"Honestly John...my dad's a bastard..and I hate him now and like That's my house I don't wanna leave Brie I just don't know"

"I don't know why he did all of that stupid shit in the first place yesterday"

"Idk I just wanna see my baby where is she?"