talking

Y/N= your name

I was hanging out with sal. We are both in 10th grade and the thing is I actually like him. Yha he's not the best looking but I love him.
"Hay sal" you said blushing.
"Yha, what's up"he said while tuning his guitar.
"Remember when my ex  broke up with me?"
" Yha what about it"
"Well I haven't had a kiss in month's , and I'm wondering if we could....." . In the middle of your conversation he looks up with his ears turned red. "Y/N" he comes over and sits beside you.
"You serious" he said wile taking off his mask .
"Yha I mean I love you" you covered your mouth from what you said. Suddenly he hugged you.
"I love you to". You blushed. He grabbed your face and started to kiss you, you were shocked at first but you have in. His lips tasted like bubble gum and peppermint,smooth and sweet. He forced his tongue in your lips, you wrestled your tongue together till he won. He pinned you to the bed and starts to kiss your neck.
" No,sal,I'm sensitive " you said blushing.
" Oh were sensitive are we" he started to do it again. You moaned. He starred to go down and unzips your pants,taking off them. "Sal" your face was red. He starred to rub his fingers against your pussy.
"Wow your really wet"he said chuckling.
" hay, lay down" you said rubbing his bulge.
He lays down, you take out his cock ,you never realized how big it was. You starred to lick it.
"Ehhhh that f-f-feels g-g-good"
You smile and started to deep throat it.
"Ehhh keep doing that and I'll cum"
You didint listen.
"Y/N I'M GONNA CUM"
You tasted something salty but fruity.
"You are amazing Y/N"

OHHHHH STAY TUNED FOR PART 2!!!!!!!