Chapter 1

Neveah's POV (point of view)

"bitch get yo ass up before I make you" waking up I recognize the voice that belongs to my best friend Tania.

"go away Nia, it's still early!" I reply pulling the covers over my head.

"I'm giving you 5 seconds to get yo ass up or I'm making you" she exclaims in a threatening tone which causes me to flick her off.

"5...4...3...2...1" she counts down while I ignore her trying to go back to sleep when I hear her walking out of my room and the door close making me sigh in relief only to feel the cold air hitting against my skin a minute later which causes me to immediately wrap my arms around myself.

"damn it Nia-" I start, only to get interrupted by a splash of cold ass water on my face.

This bitch did not just do that!

Gasping I jump out of bed wiping my face feeling the cold floor beneath my feet but at the same time feel my blood boil. Looking -more like glaring- up at Nia I mentally count to 3 before going in for the attack but I guess she already knew that was finna happen since she charged out of my room before I even got to 3, as I start chasing after her no longer caring about the coldness beneath my feet.

I chase her out of my room and down the hall and when I finally felt like I'm close enough I tackle her to the floor as she groans as soon as her body hits the floor.

"wtf you do that for?! " I yell before punching her arm, hearing her groan in response.

"I was tryna wake you up" she replies wiggling from side to side trying to push me off of her.

"seriously?! By throwing cold water on my face?!" I yell.

"I know I know but that was the only way to get yo lazy ass up, now get off of me" she groans as I hit her arm one more time before getting off as she gets up dusting herself off as I stand in front of her with my arms crossed and a raised eyebrow and she seems to get what I'm silently saying as she starts speaking.

"okay the reason why you had to be up so early is because we're going shopping!" she says with a grin knowing it's one of my favorite things to do but unfortunately don't get to do that often.

"your ass better be paying for lunch then" I say walking back to my room.

"whatever, be ready in 2 hours"

Okay its 8am so I'll be ready by then.

"aight" was the only thing I said before heading inside my room, closing the door behind me I head to the bathroom, undress then hop inside the shower cubicle.

After my shower I dry myself then lotion my body with my coconut body lotion, pick an outfit and get dressed. Sitting down in front of my mirror I decide to go with light natural makeup then add some gloss and smile to myself coz damn sis I look cute af, I'm then interrupted by Nia's voice.

" you better be ready Veah coz I'm ready to leave your ass!"

Checking the time to see that it's only 9:27am. I still have 33 minutes left!

"you said 2 hours! But you're lucky I'm done" putting on my shoes I walk down the stairs finding her in the kitchen eating an apple.

"oh shut tf up" was the only thing she said before grabbing my car keys as we walk out of the house then lock.

Getting in the car we buckle up and she pulls off of our tiny ass shared apartment. Good thing we're moving in a few days.

"why we going shopping all of a sudden, didn't you have a dick appointment?" I ask with a raised brow.