Chapter 6

Neveah

I'm woken up by the sun rays shining brightly into my room causing me to squint my eyes, placing my arm over my face then sits up with a loud groan. Rolling over to the other side of the bed I reach over to my nightstand and grab my phone checking the time.

10:45am.

Damn I slept in. I mean I'm not a morning person but I usually wake up at around 8am. Getting up I stretch a bit then head over to the bathroom, take a shower, do all my hygiene and stuff then get dressed in shorts and a tank top with some slippers on then put my hair up in a messy bun.

Feeling myself get hungry, I decided to head down to the kitchen but first I check in on Nia and after seeing her sleeping peacefully in her room I smile and head down. After making breakfast for myself I head over to the living room and watch some TV but end up watching a movie. About 4 hours into a movie marathon Nia walks in with her food and watches with me while we talk. We spend the rest of the day just talking and her telling me about what happened at work. After that I call Derek asking him to come over tomorrow so he could help us move and of course he agreed.

Now originally we planned on moving in like 2 or 3 days time but decided on doing it tomorrow since it's Sunday and we have our day off so everything is lining up.

*time skip to Sunday*

1:45pm

We been moving shit since 5am and we're dead ass tired but at least we're almost done. All that's left to do is for us to get the last of our personal belongings then we're out of here.

By 2:38pm we're loading the last batch of things into the car. Nia got into Derek's car and led the uhaul truck to our new apartment while Derek and I finish up. Finishing up we lock up and drive to our new place finding the guys already unloading things out of the truck and into the apartment.

9pm

We finished up with everything 2 hours ago and we're dead ass tired so we order some take out and go straight to bed and Derek decided to sleep over since he was too tired to drive.

****

Nia

Waking up I look around at our new place and smile to myself because it is wayyyy nicer than the one we lived in before plus it's a safer neighborhood as well.

I'm sure Veah and Derek are still sleeping so I should prolly start with breakfast and test out our new stove by preparing breakfast on it. After I finish up I head up to Veah's room and knock.

"come in" she replies as I walk in, finding her putting on her clothes and I could hear the shower running in the bathroom.

"morning baby, you sleep good?" Veah asks.

"yes I did. Breakfast is ready" I tell her, getting a nod back and a thanks I head back  down and wait for them while setting the table up.

10 minutes later both Veah and Derek walk down while talking then sit down as we start eating while having a conversation about going out to celebrate our new home.

______

*skip to Monday coz I'm tryna speed it up*

Neveah