Part 5

"Tell me what's on your mind." I couldn't possibly.
"Its really nothing, don't worry." It isn't nothing I want to touch you and to feel good with you.
"Promise you'll tell me if something's wrong." How could I tell you I want you to make me moan? She held her hand out to me pointing her pinkie. We pinkie promise and she laughs and hugs me. She hugs me.
She hugs me. Dammit.
I feel her breasts press against mine and I feel how her back is arched. Her knees are still left where she was kneeling. I want to slide underneath her and pull her down onto me. I want to kiss her and bite her gently, leaving marks on and around her neck as she sighs and moans in my ear, rubbing herself against my leg slightly. I want her to blush at me as she pulls off my clothes and slips her hands under my underwear. But even if that did happen, I would be the one bushing and moaning and weak at the knees.
"We are friends now, I'm here for you." I want more then that. Even just a little. She returns to her former position and looks at the rest of my collection. Her hair is still slightly damp and I can see her figure so clearly. Why did I bring her those clothes? I can see her body so well. I shift onto my heel. Dammit. Why is she doing this to me? How is she doing this to me? All she's doing is looking at my things and she's made my mind a wreck.
"Let's watch something?" She's smiling at me.
"Sure, we can watch it here or downstairs." If it's here I won't be able to stop the night fantasies.
"Let's watch it here, it's cosy!" I'll dream about her more now I guess.
We begin watching a film but I'm distracted. I wish I could put my hand between her thighs as we watched. I wish we could both silently agree to try and subdue our moans as we watched a film. I wish we were slowly touching each other, both feeling hot and desperate, on each other's hands.
"This part is the best-look!" But that's not reality.
I look at the screen but as soon as she turns back to it herself, I'm dragged back into my thoughts. It's dangerous. We could be kissing each other, caressing each other, exploring each other, but she wouldn't want that. It's only my dream. I'm a horrible person.
I subdue my thoughts and willow in self disappointment.
"We should check if our uniforms are dry yet." I want to watch you change back into it. We go to where our clothes are hanging and I feel to check if they have dried. They have.
"I can't believe they dried so fast!"
"I should go and change back then." Let me watch you. She takes her clothes and goes to the bathroom to change back into her school uniform.
Why can't she see what she does to me?
She comes out of the bathroom and hands me the clothes she borrowed. I run to my room and put them on my bed. She wore them. They suddenly seem so precious. I return downstairs where she is sitting and checking her phone. She taps the space next to her and I sit, leaving space between our thighs so I don't feel any temptations. She shows me posts from animation studios on her phone. She's so close to me. I just want her to hold me. She looks towards the window and I follow her eye-line. It's stopped raining. No. Please no. I don't want her to go. I just want her to stay. Please.
"I'll call to be picked up so it'll be about 15 minutes before I go again." I don't want you to go.
"Should we do the same then?" Fall on me again, but kiss me this time.
"Sounds good!" Hold my hands and take me far away. She turns on her playlist and we begin to dance again, lip syncing the words to each other. In this moment I feel connected to her. I am truly happy. A calmer song comes on so we sit on the floor to catch our breath. She'll be picked up in a couple minutes. I don't want her to go. I want her to stay here with me until my fantasies come true. She checks her phone and says she'll be leaving in a couple minutes. I already knew. She has a bit of fluff on her shirt. I lean over her slightly to take it off her shirt. It is just above her breast. She thanks me but I can't move. I look at her and she looks back at me. I'm looking slightly down onto her and I want so badly to push her down and kiss her as she props herself up on her elbows, I want to do so much to her. I want us to do so much.
"You ok?" I still haven't moved.
"Hey, you alright?" I have to do it.
"You there?" I have to kiss her.
I push her back into her shoulders and lean in towards her. My leg falls between hers and my waist hovers above her own. I press my lips to hers as I feel my chest press against hers. I'm kissing her and it feels so good and I feel so alive and I want her to strip me and make me scream her name. I want so much more then this. So so much. I want- I've kissed her. I've felt the warmth of her lips against my own. I've kissed her. I pull away and see her face.
I've ruined everything.
I stand up. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That's what was wrong. I couldn't tell you and I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." Her phone starts ringing. She's getting picked up.
"I'll see you at school tomorrow. Goodbye." I walk her to the door before she can say anything and sprint to my room. The clothes she was wearing are there. I smell them. They smell just like her. I pull my shorts and underwear off and pull the ones she had over my waist. She wore these. They touched her. I slowly sift my legs together. I want her so bad. She's made me a mess by being here and the kiss and her having worn these shorts. I shouldn't do it. I won't touch myself thinking of her. It will make this all so much worse. I won't do it. I remove the shorts and have a shower. I don't want to eat anything. I don't want to do anything. I just want to go to bed and pretend I didn't ruin the friendship I had finally gained.