10

Jungkook's POV

marijuana smoke filled the room as i thought of that girl V married "she is something." i said as i took a hit from my blunt She may be a manpower for V i thought to myself, the two big wooden doors opened revealing Amber, my wife.

i chuckled "are we that close that you can see me without an appointment." i said as she came closer to me "i miss my husband." she whined and i stood up to kiss her.

"seems like our little V married someone highly competent." i said

that girl is fearless, if they fall in love.

they would be an unstoppable duo.

i thought to myself.

--

"here wear this." V tossed you his t shirt "buy clothes for yourself tomorrow." he said while you looked around your surrounding.

you arrived in the island Maui in Hawaii in a private jet and drove another hour to go in this small cottage in the middle of nowhere. "your enemies don't know we are here?" you asked

"no, only my people and my girlfriend knows we are here." he said and you nodded he stopped unpacking and looked at you "just making this clear right now, nothing is going to happen between us-" you cut him off

"i wasnt even planning to do shit-"

"never interrupt me when im talking." he said with a firm voice "we are opposite sex and anything can happen in the heat of the moment, so to avoid that, you sleep in the hammock outside and i sleep on the bed." he said and you rolled your eyes.

"fine, the hammock is wayy more comfortable anyway." you said and head to the bathroom, you opened the door and slammed it shut "hes such an asshole i swear." you said and started to take a shower.

you got out of the shower fully dressed with the clothes he gave you while your holding your wet wedding gown, you washed it to remove the stains.

as you closed the bathroom door you were greeted by V sleeping on the bed, you rolled you eyes and went outside the ocean breeze greeted you and you never felt so free in your life, you sighed and put your wedding gown on a nearby bench to let it dry.

you sat down on the fine sand admiring how beautiful the ocean is "i hope you not going to try and drown yourself." a voice spoke from a distant, it startled you so you looked back and saw V.

you rolled your eyes and stood up walking towards him "how bout you drown yourself." you said "whatever." he said and laid down on the hammock. "what is you doing." you said.

"lets both sleep on the hammock." he said "hell no, we agreed that i sleep here, so therefore, i sleep here." You said "the sound of the ocean helps me sleep better." he said getting comfortable, you rolled your eyes.

"fine im gonna sleep inside i hope mosquitoes feast on you." you said walking towards the sliding door that leads to the bed, he grabbed your wrist. "sleep next to me, i dont like sleeping alone." he said as you did a 'wtf' face "how is a mafia boss scared to sleep alone?" you asked as he let your wrist go.

"if you tell anyone about what you just heard i will kill you, only my girlfriend knows about it." he said you rolled your eyes "scoot over dumbass." you said and he scooted over.

you climbed up on the hammock and went to sleep.