CHAPTER NINETEEN

-BENJI'S POV-

I was chilling downstairs playing the game with Pierre cheating ass

I was chilling downstairs playing the game with Pierre cheating ass. Even though he be cheating, I be beating his ass in 2k.

"Man FUCK!" Pierre said as he threw the controller and it ended up hitting Kairo in the head. Riley started laughing and Kairo hit her in her mouth.

Jayla was upstairs in her room being Jayla. She ain't came down  since this morning and usually she'd be down to come and eat but she didn't.

"Benji yo ass always cheating. I hate playing with you." Pierre pouted.

"Nah nigga. You just mad you get yo ass beat all the time." I said and he flicked me off before Kairo sat in his spot since he moved to a different one.

" I said and he flicked me off before Kairo sat in his spot since he moved to a different one

"Im mad. Why the fuck you hit me?" Riley asked and Kairo flicked her off.

"Where's my baby momma?" Pierre asked.

"Upstairs sleep. And she ain't ya fucking baby moms." I said and he put his hands up in surrender.

"So it's yo baby moms?" He asked as I stared at him  but I had to put my attention back on the TV. Kairo ass was slick.

"Benji can I go to Taylor's house?" Riley asked and I shrugged.

"Ion care." I spoke and Pierre hopped up.

"Well I'll be back. Gotta handle something real quick." Pierre said and Kairo laughed.

"You ain't handling nothing but Angie weak ass pussy." Kairo laughed and I shook my head as Pierre slapped the back of his head.

"Ight keep playin nigga." Kairo said.

Paying attention to the game, I scored and Kairo threw the controller.

"FUCK! Man yo ass be cheating." Kairo said and I waved him off.

"Like I said, y'all just don't know how to play. Find you something to do." I said and he sighed before grabbing his phone and walking out the house.