Chapter 1: Back home in connecticut

It was 10am and I woke up to my annoying alarm just yelling at me to wake up, so I got up and got some clothes to change into then got a shower and got ready and put on a sweatshirt and some shorts.

My outfit:

Minus the bag

Minus the bag

My Hair:

So then after I got ready I went downstairs and made myself some breakfast

So then after I got ready I went downstairs and made myself some breakfast. So I made pancakes for everyone in the house. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and look back and it was charli and Dixie "Hey sleepy heads" I said "Good morning" They both said at same time looking tired.

"I made breakfast for everyone, do you want some" I ask just in case they didn't want some.

"Sure I have some" Charli said right after that she also said "we have some exciting news for you" she exclaimed.

"Really what is it" I said with excitement.

"Well your just going have to find out, and we are taking you somewhere warm this weekend so pack clothes for warm weather but some cool weather it gets cold in the mornings there" she said with a smile.

"Wait, where" I said with a excited face. She just looked at me in silence " please tell me" I asked.

"Nope can't tell you you'll just have to wait and see when we get to the airport" she said.

"Fine, Dixie are you gonna eat some pancakes" I asked nicely.

"Um, yea I will thank you for making this food" she said.

"Yes thank you very much for the food it's amazing" charli exclaimed.

"You are so very welcome and thank you charli" I said with a smile.

So I got to thinking on where could be going as I did my online school cause ever since charli and Dixie went viral they couldn't go to school cause it would be to much and then I heard my phone blowing up and I looked at it and I saw that my tiktok video I posted earlier has gone viral I ran downstairs and yelled " MY TIKTOK VIDEO WENT VIRAL."

"Omg that's great" they said at the same time.

"Did you start packing Everleigh" Dixie asked.

My eyes widened and I said "oh shit, no I didn't I should go do that" and I ran out of the room and heard my mom yelled at me she hates it when we swear but I just laughed quietly and yelled "SORRY!"

"You better get everything cause once we get of this street we aren't turning around" Dixie yelled from the living room.

As I packed my phone was still going off from my tiktok video but one notification popped out to me it's said Addison Rae followed you I silently freaked out and then I saw that the whole hype house followed me and I was in such a good mood that I was dancing around my room packing and blaring music using my brush as a microphone and I didn't mention this before but I love to sing and I have some songs of mine that I would love to get out in the world but I'm to nervous to do that. When I was done packing I turned my music off and laid down and I was on phone for a little bit but then I put my phone down and closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep.

A/n: So I hope you liked the first chapter to this story! sorry it's kinda short of a chapter and comment and vote if you liked it. I'm going to be doing this thing where I do a question every time I upload a chapter and this chapters question is...What is the one thing you regret doing in life and why?
Anyways thank you for reading and I'll see you on Sunday!😁💖