Chapter 4: Birthday Party

I woke up the next morning so excited because it's my 19th birthday nick gone I was confused then I got up and opened my door to hear a bunch of guys talking downstairs but I didn't recognize so I walk downstairs and see nick talking to one of the guys.

"Hey Ev, good morning this is jaden, he's from sway la" Nick said when he saw me

I replied with "Hi, Everleigh, you can call me Ev" giving him hug.

"Jaden, and might I say you are so beautiful" he said as I blushed a little

"aw thank you so much you don't look to bad yourself"

"Thank you and no problem, so what does a man like me have to do to get your number"

"Um, yea, here it's (***)-***-****" I waited a second before saying "did you get it"

"Yes, I did" he replied then after that he said "Um, you should come to the sway house sometime soon, like maybe today, we are just chilling and maybe swimming at the house at 6pm, I know that it starts to get late then but I hope that's not a problem"

"No no no, That is not a problem at all"

"Ok good see you then" he said with a smile

"see you then"

I saw the sway boys whispering to each other and I didn't know why so I just shrugged and went up to get ready cause I needed to go shopping cause I only brought a suitcase to the house and I need options duh. "Hey girls, wanna go shopping" I asked them cause a girl doesn't go shopping alone.

All the girls then said "of course"

"Ok go get ready girls" I said heading towards the door because the girls were in addison's room. When I got to my room I went to use my bathroom I turned the shower on got in washed my hair, cleaned my body then got out and of course I got music on and so I walked out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapping my hair and a towel wrapped around my body because I don't share a room with anyone but then I walk out and nick was sitting on my bed "ah, nick what are you doing in here"

"I don't know, I was bored" he said

"so your not bothered by the fact that I'm only in a towel" I said questioning him

"no, not really, honestly it's kinda hot"

I looked at him and laughed a little then said "oh shut up, you know what after the sway house let's watch a nice romantic movie"

"Oh, I'm down for that" he said that and I laughed a little

"I will be back at 3pm from shopping I'll see you then we have to go to the sway house tonight"

"got it"

"ok, good now please leave so I can get dressed"

"ok"

I finished getting ready and went downstairs "Hey girls you ready to go" I said to the girls while walking down the stairs

"Of course" all the girls said

After shopping >>>

We had the best time at the mall but I got a lot of things and when I say a lot I mean A LOT

these are the outfits I got: