Passion Invokes

They had sorted their differences.  Sana was lying on the sofa and sid was sitting on the other end with her foot on his lap. He was massaging her foot and watching some news on the channel. 
Sana: Siddharth??
Sid: Bol baby
Sana: Aaj tu itna gusse me tha tune mujse pucha bhi nhi doctor ne kya bola
Sid: Maine doctor ko call kar ke puch liya tha. Doctor ne bola ke agar zyaada deep cut hota na thighs pe to stitches lagane padte. Tujpe itna gussa tha na mai, bas tu pain me the isleye bach gayi.
    Sana started laughing. She started rubbing her legs on his thighs
Sid: Mat kar baby.
Sana: Kyu??
Sid: Bola na mat kar
Sana: Nahi. Pehle bata kyu
Sid: ( looking at her) kuch hota hai sweetheart.
Sana: (challenging her) kya hota hai Siddharth??
Sid: (looking in her eyes) Baby tu nhi chahegi mai shuru ho jaau right.
Sana: (pouting) Maine kab mana kiya hai. Tuje he time chahiye.
    Sid chuckled.  Yes he wanted time. Time to make everything perfect for her.  Make their union perfect for them both. He knew he needed a lot of self control to refuse what she was offering. He will need a lot of cold showers. But he will have to control. For her sake. For their sake. He felt he needed a cold shower now too. But she said something and he went cold.
Sana: Siddharth mai ghar chali jaati hu ab. Tu thek hai ab
Sid: Kyu tuje koi problem hai yaha
Sana: Problem ke bath nhi hai, par kab thak rahu yaha. Ghar ka kaam kab ka ho gaya hai. Bas tune roka hua hai
Sid: Aur jaake kya karegi?? Tere hand ka aur thigh ka dressing kon karega. Doctor ne dressing bola na??
Sana: Vo mai ...
Sid: Baby tu filhaal nhi jaa rahi hai. Mai bataunga tuje kab jaana hai. Bas ab yeh topic khatam. Chup chap leti rah.
    Sana was getting restless just lying there doing nothing. She opened her eyes and saw the love of his life all sexy and handsome. She got up and sat on his lap.
Sid: Baby ab kya hai. Tuje chain nahi hai na??
Sana: Kiss kar muje.
    How was he going to control himself when she sits on his lap looking all desirable and ready to be relished. Their gaze locked. Then she looked down at his lips and licked her own. An invitation no man can resist. Hugging her tightly, he lowered his mouth to hers. Kissing her was heaven. He was intoxicated by the taste of her. The feel of her. His whole body tightened and he drew back to stroke her face, looking down into her eyes.
Sid: Mat kar baby aise. Mat tempt kar please. Nahi rok paaunga mai apne aap ko.
Sana: Chal hug kar ke soti hai thodi der.
Sid: Thek hai chal.
    They both stood up. As sana put her foot forward, she lost balance. He caught her before she could fall. He cradled her against his chest. She looked up at him with an intake of breath. He could feel the rapid beat of her heart. As he looked down he felt dizzy with want. A flash of fire burned through him as he felt her tremble in his arms. How was he going to resist her. He carried her to his bed laid he down and came beside her. He took her in his arms and her head fell automatically on his chest. This was so natural. Nobody could fit in so perfectly in his arms as she does. And he wanted only her to be there.
     Sana shifted in his arms
Sid: Baby tu chup karke so jaa. Hil mat
Sana: Kyu ?? Kya hua??
Sid: Ab kya ho raha hai vo mai tuje nhi bol sakta.
    She laughed knowing the effect she was having by moving her body against him. She moved a little more
Sid: Abe moti utha kar fek dunga tuje mai ab.
Sana: Nahi fekega muje tu. Muje pata hai. Siddharth kuch bol na. Tu kuch baat he nhi karta mujse. Pehle hum kitni baat kiya karte the
Sid: Tu bol mai sunta hu.
Sana: Chal chod mai chali jaati hu apne room me
Sid: Zyaada bakwaas mat kar. Accha bata tuje sab se acchi cheez kya lagti hai
Sana: Tu
Sid: Maine pucha kya, kon nhi.
Sana: Tujse baat karna
Sid: Accha. Tuje kya accha nhi lagta
Sana: Tu jab baat nhi karta
Sid: Ab mai nhi puch raha. Tu paka  rahi hai.
Sana: Apne feelings bata rahi hu to tuje bore lag raha hai?? Saale tu to kabhi kuch bolta nhi. Mai bolu to uska yeh jawaab. Kadar he nhi hai tuje mere feelings ke. Chal chod muje jaane de.
    She tried to pull herself out from his embrace, but he held her tightly. She was very upset with him. She is doing it again. Losing even her self respect in front of him.
Sana: Mai apni self respect chod ke yeh sab bolti hu. Tuje uski bhi value nhi hai.  Bore lagti hai vo bate.
    She forced herself out of his arms and left his room. She was angry now. She went to her room and was about to close it, but was forced open by Sid.  He took her arms pushed her to the wall and pressed his body to hers. He smashed his lips on hers and started kissing her. In answer, her lips moved under his with gentle hesitation. She bit on his lower lip which made him plunder her mouth with greater desire. Her kisses were like nothing he had ever known before. Women had often kissed him so eagerly and desperately before, but her unusual restraint fired his blood. He panted with need.
Sid: Baby tuje pata nhi tu kya kar deti hai. Tu muje torture kar rahi hai. Mai nhi control kar paaunga. Tuje lagta hai sirf tuje farak padta hai. Mai kis haal me hu tu jaanti he nhi hai.
    He started kissing her again. Still kissing he set her down on the bed. He paused to look down at her. She looked so desirable at that moment. Her hair all over the place. Her lips swollen from his kisses. The first two buttons of her dress has come out showing her creamy skin. He trembled as he reached down to touch her, stroking down her neck, down the valley between her breast to her belly. She was so soft and warm. He leaned over her, brushing her hair from her face to kiss her cheeks, her neck, he nibbled there to make his mark and moved to her throat. Finally he moved to her mouth, he teased her tongue with his as he cupped his hand over her full breast. He felt her nipples harden beneath his fingers. It was too much for him. Lowering his head, he suckled her through her dress. She gave a small hushed cry, arching her body against his mouth. Wanting more, he roughly pulled open the buttons and was about to shift the shirt down. He looked at Sana and saw her expression change
Sid: Kya hua??
Sana: Muje dar lag raha hai.