𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

THE VISITOR

***

𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 on the floor playing with one of my new board games I got for my birthday which was just a couple of days ago. 

"Mummy says dinner's ready," Hermione stepped in my room and said simply,

"Okay," I smiled, getting up and putting the game back in my toy box. She patiently waited for me to follow her out to the dining room.

"Hello Elle, it feels like I haven't seen you all day," My mum said. She wasn't really my mum but she has been raising me for seven years of my life, so she's as good as.

"I was playing with the new games you got me," I beamed a smile and climbed into the chair next to my dad, who was loading my plate with a roast dinner. 

"Hermione, why don't you play with games anymore?" Mum asked the girl sitting opposite her father, Hermione shrugged stabbing a potato with her fork and blowing on it. Hermione preferred reading a lot, we did get along well but we were definitely not alike.

The doorbell rang, "Oh well who could that be?" Mum asked as soon as she was about to sit down. 

"Do you want me to get it?" Dad asked generously,

"No it's alright, you stay and dig in, I won't be a moment." She smiled walking off.

"Last time it was next doors, because Tommy kicked his football into our garden by mistake," I chimed said, eating a spoonful of peas.

"I don't think it was Tommy, mum would've seen the ball go over while she was cooking," Dad stated, eating his food.

"This is Minerva Mcgonagall, she is a teacher at Hogwarts..." Mum said, although she sounded pretty unsure. She lead the way for a lady in a green fancy dress and a pointed hat.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Granger..." The lady in the green dress shook each of my parents hands, Hermione just peered the lady's outfit.

"Please, take a seat." Dad pointed to the chair at the end of the table, "We were just about to start dinner, would you care to join us,"

"Oh no, no thank you," She politely declined taking her seat.

"Why are you wearing a witches costume?" Hermione asked out of no where, I looked at her, eyes wide. 

" 'Mione!" Dad hissed, but was a little thrown off when the lady started chuckling. 

"Well spotted, Miss Granger. Now I guess I will just get started, have you noticed your children doing anything, well, scientifically  unexplainable?" Minerva asked. My parents looked clueless and looked at me and Hermione back and forth for an answer. Hermione also looked clueless.