The dark corner Part II: Tyla

My name is Tyla. Welcome to my world. It is dark, very dark. It is comfortable, very comfortable. There is some amount of comfortability in the darkness. There is so much, but I can't get enough of it. I love how it feels in my dark room. It is not cold, it is not warm, there is no light, there is____nothing. It feels incredible to be covered in__nothingness. I don't know why no one else get to see that. No one else get to feel that. But how can they? Everyone spend their time under the sun, or the light bulb. The light is too much, it has desensitized them to the beauty the darkness has to offer, how does everyone miss that. 

To day is Saturday, One of my least favorite days. I don't know what to do with myself on this kind of day. I am expected to wake up, get dressed, and be a human. I AM EXPECTED TO BE A HUMAN, act like a human. How is that so easy for everyone. I am not allowed to be me. I am not allowed to laugh at my own jokes, to wash my own body in dust. I am not allowed to do anything a normal child does. I don't know what a normal child does, but I am sure it is nothing I am doing. Not a thing I am doing. The only thing I can do to be noticed, is to let a few tears run down my cheeks, so far, that's getting everyone angry. I swear to God (the only thing I believe in) I would stop it if I could. But I cannot. I don't know how to. So for the time being, I will let everyone deal with it the best way they know how to. 

In the mean time, I will give you a tour to my inner/invisible world, and present to you how I got here. But first you have to promise you won't tell anyone. Pinky promise?