chapter 1: the visit

"It's been a few years but I think it's time I pay him a visit" thought sonic as he ran through green hill. It has been three years since team sonic has been disbanded and sonic wanted to visit his best bud and secret crush tails. "I wonder if he still has the tornado, maybe we could take it for a fly" sonic thought with excitement. "Maybe I should speed up so I can see that beautiful fox sooner" decided sonic as he broke the sound barrier.

A few hours later

"Ah finally here, time to see my tails" thought sonic as he knocked on the door too a beige house near a lake at the green hill out-skirts.

Sonic knocked on the door and shortly after tails answered. "Hello?" Questioned a two tailed fox slightly opening the door. "Hey there little bud, long time no see" answered the energetic hedgehog. "Wait, sonic is that you!" exclaimed the kitsune opening the door wider. "The one and onl-" sonic was cut off by tails tackle-hugging him, while sonic blushed lightly. "I can't believe you are here sonic it's been three years since I saw you, I just can't tell you happy I am to see you'' said the happy fox. "Please would you come inside for a bit?" asked tails. "Well that was the plan" answered sonic.

Sorry for it being short but I'm getting tired, I'll try to update regularly, but there are no promises.