chapter 3: the confession

Dear God I am so sorry for the wait I'll try to update more consistently. Also sorry for this being kinda short

"What do you have to tell me sonic" asked the kitsune. "Well... You see... I.. kinda got a crush..." Said sonic. This has caught the attention of the little fox. "And who might this girl be" "well... You see tails... It's not a girl" sonic said. " Oh, ok" said tails. Now the fox was getting high hopes that his crush had a crush on him. (said every da** love story ever thought up). "Ok who's the guy" asked the fox. " How about I show you" said sonic with a slight red tint on his muzzle. Then sonic quick as light gave tails a nice, sweet, kiss on the lips. (YUKK). Tails was just sitting there with wide eyes, still trying to comprehend what in the ever loving world just happened. As sonic started to slip away from the kiss due to embarrassment and the thought that he might have done something wrong the unexpected happens. (At least for him). Tails pushed him down onto his back and deepened the kiss. The kiss lasted untill both of there lungs where screaming for air. "I love you to sonic" said tails once he caught his breath. "Thank chaos" said sonic under his breath. "Hey tails can I sleep here for the night" asked sonic. "Hun you can live here" answered tails with a smile. (I have officially made sonic the man of the couple and tails the woman). "In that case I would like to live here please" asked sonic. "You may but I only have one bed" "well then we will have to share". Once tails heard that he blushed so hard that he looked like a tomato. "Well let's go tails" "ok sonic" (just one quick thing there will be no and I mean with a god capital da** N, NO lemon or smut or whatever you call it in this story).