Father of 3

Sorry guys for the miss spelled words.

   It was a nice day for all the pirates,the revolutionary army, Germa 66 and the marines to join forces. A man sat all the way back with a look of fondness in his eyes, you could see his brith mark under his eye and peaking out of his chest. Memories replaying in his head like the adventures he had with his nakama no the seas,freedom was in his hands, he became the pirate king along with his crew that was wide known thought out the world, that was until he saw a cave with some marking on it and Nami along with Robin telling him to not touch it. 'I should have listened better' a shy smile appears on his face. He along with his crew was sent back in time in a alternative universe thanks to Gold D. Roger, the former king pirate as per his request. Starting his life form a baby all the way to a 36 year old man and a father to 3 trouble makers that started to mark their own names in history. Portugas D. Ace, Sabo and Monkey D. Luffy and Garp along with Dragon were, in this case, his Dad and older brother

'How the hell was I convinced to do this?' A headache was forming, and no food was in his stomach yet and everything was weird for him still no being used to it after his 36 years old life in this world. Something changed and other stayed the same like his meeting with shanks and other Luffy receiving the straw hat that made him so known in his time line. The meeting of the crew of this Luffy happens the same as before only that this time around Ace didn't die and Sabo didn't loose his memories. He made sure of it after all, he is their father this time around. All of his crew members where born along with him, although not the same way. Zoro is the instructor in the dojo instead of a student, he saved the girl unlike before is known as Oijiro, Nami is the boss of the most well known bank from across the world and it fits her known as Inam, Usopo a great story teller in his village, Robin was a famous author writing their adventures known as Nibi, Sanji is the owner of a famous restaurant known threw out the New World, although the was the disowned uncle from the Germa 66 and this universe favorite uncle for Sanji he was known as simply Blackleg, Franky is the best when it come to ships he works with the marines where he is known was General and cute Chopper is the greatest doctor in the world known as Tony., and lastly him Monkey D. Luffy known here as Monkey D. Rocco, father to three kids and a simple villager form Foosha Village. His grandfather or father in this case was still a marine. The crew and him kept contact between themselves, training and tracking down the other traveler that came uninvited. Closing his eyes he laid back letting out a stress full sigh that didn't went unnoticed by his family and the rest of the people gathered there. (AN: please remember all of this for it's important. Just the names please.)

"Oí dad, what's  wrong" asked a worried Sabo. That makes younger other Luffy and Ace to see him with worried eyes. 'Damn I feel old. They have grown up so fast before my eyes'

"More importantly, what the hell is your kid doing here Garp. This is a important meeting and he's a civilian." Smoker asked, turning to see the old man dead in his eyes.

"He's strong in his own way, and besides he came in by his own." Garp said, still facing the board. Exclamation where heard everywhere and you could heard a distinctive shishishishi laugh coming form Rocco.

Letting out a laugh and a smile, he answer "I was borde and I say my kids coming here so I just came, haven't seen them in a while so I thought why not?" A sunny smile in his face appeared. Dragon just looked at his brother in fondness and his kids where happy to see him once more.

"We have all gathers here for a new enemy has come to try and take over the seas. A man that's capable to destroy island and has defeated strong allies." Sakazuki said.

"When have all this happened kazui?" Rocco asked with his eyes closed and leaning back in his chair.

"It's Sakazuki."

"Ok Sakablalala, when did you find out about this?" Now leaning in front with seriousness could be heard in his voice. He likes to taunt him to no end and I imagen you guys know why.

"It's...never mind, this happen around 5 years ago." Words and explanations where said. Rocco deep in thought.

The four Yonko looked at Rocco, knowing he was hiding something from them all.

'I could have one of my daughters to marry him. I have a felling that he's a strong one' A thought crossed Big Mama. A creepy smiled appeared.

'So this is Ace's father. He look like a bit retarded but why is his presence contained? Is he an ally or an enemy? Whitebeard thought while smoothing his beard out.

'It's been a long time since the last time I saw him. Maybe we can enjoy some sake again.' A smile appears on red-head shanks.

'Who the hell is this guy?' Kaidos simple way of thinking.

A tiny paper appeared in the hands of a golden monkey that walks running towards its owner. "Oo, hello Tesoro, what's this?" Opening the note he saw Nami writing, standing up with Tesoro in his shoulders "Well everything was nice and all but I'm hungry and I'm being summoned to a nearby place so bye."

"See you later Roc, say hi to your friends for me." Dragon yelled to his younger brother while everyone was yelling at him for leaving early. Although he already knew all of that.

••••••••••••••••••••
Hello, hello, hello!!! Guys it my first chapter so bear with me.
If you guys are confused, ask me ok.
Leave some love too if you like it by the way!! Thanks for you time in reading!!