Chapter 1

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOONGI! STOP MAKING OUT IN FRONT OF ME ALL THE TIME!" Jungkook covered hid eyes with his hands as soon as he entered class and saw the couple making out. This was nothing new. Jungkook saw his bestfriend and boyfriend being clingy all the time. He even walked upon Jimin getting pounded by Yoongi.

Jungkook went and sat down beside the couple, resting his head on the desk. "Did you know the Dance teach got sick, and has taken a leave for a year. Jimin hear is gonna be the one taking his place with-"

"Tae. I Know. I major on dance Yoongz, of course I would know. Just why that Kim kid out of all of us. Hoseok could've taken his place." Jungkook cut off Yoongi and made a frustrated noise closing his eyes.

"Why what's wrong with Tae?" Asks Jimin scrunching up his brows, it was obvious he was offended with someone hating his best friend. Especially when Jungkook didn't even know him properly.

"Everything. He is always out there flirting with whoever he likes, as if everybody wants him. He cant even dance that well. Pfft he even acts as if he owns the school. I get it his father pays for the school but-

"ENOUGH. He is how he wants to be. what harm is it he flirts with everyone and yes he has an ego and WHAT. ABOUT. IT JEON?" Jimin lashed out on him.

And when they say an angry Jimin is not good, it really means not good, typical bad news. But Jungkook is gonna stand his way. So he answered back but calmly "He is a goddamn bully. He goes around bullying people. And if he wants something he does. That's very much not a good boy behaviour. At least not the Tae you know." Old memories floods Jungkook's brain. It hurt his heart. As if an old wound had re opened, perfectly fresh.

He quickly picks up his bag ready to leave but-

"Now it's obvious why you dont have any friends nor loving parents." As soon as those words left Jimin's mouth Jungkook fled class. He didn't know where he was going, but he knew, he needed to be away from him, them. Before he left class the last thing he heard Yoongi shouting at Jimin for what he said to Jungkook, and his name being called by someone he never wanted to face again.

Author's Note

HEY fellass, this author is back!!! Posted after real long, like REAL long. I'm sorry for the disappointment and for the hard times if I gave u readers any... :<

I would like u people to criticize my work. Your opinions will determine the lasting of this book. :) So dont be a silent reader please.

Special thanks to ❤❤❤  ngl but I would call her my bestfriend on Wattpad if SHE accepts me as one. She helped me a lot, as always. Please go follow her and support her.

Yours loving Author

Rai~