Chapter 2

An irritated Taehyung entered the class right when Jungkook left. He called the younger, but the younger paid him no heed. Well Taehyung knew he deserved it. Taehyung was everything what Jungkook said he was. People say Karma bites back like a bitch. And god was it not true. Taehyung regretted everything he did. Did to someone as precious Jungkook.

Taehyung was angry at Jimin would be an understatement. But he kept his calm pretended he didn't hear anything. He didn't share all his secrets with Jimin, doesn't mean it his best friend's fault. He put on a smile and with a cherry voice he greeted the couple.

As soon as Taehyung entered the couple acted as if nothing happened. But Yoongi did one thing. He cold shouldered his boyfriend. Well you can't blame him. Jimin didn't need to say those to Yoongi's dear best friend.

Before he could even sit the bell rang and the class slowly started to get filled with students. And the three boys at back kept quiet. Ignoring what just happened to Jungkook. What happened between them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook sat on the edge of the river. Having a perfect view of the waterfall and hearing the ripples of water with the car rushing sound from the road he left behind to come to see the waterfall. More like to calm himself. But he couldn't. He broke down as soon as he was out of human sight. Crying like a kid.

At least he was happy no one here, the nature wouldn't at least judge him, for what had happened 2 years ago.

Flashback

Jungkook hated even stepping out of house. It was as if his bully would be here too. Taehyung bully him each day. Insulted him all the time. So much that no one liked to be Jeon Jungkook's friend, not even talk to him.

WHY?

Because Jeon Jungkook became Kim Seokjin's boyfriend. Why? Because on the second week of the two dating Seokjin asked Jungkook to be his.

But Seokjin left to abroad a year later, after he passed out and even Jungkook left for a year. No one knew why. Know one knew what happened to the couple. Know one knew nothing, except "Yoongz".

End of flashback

The memory made him cry, but it made him smile too. Min Yoongi did. His only hope when he left school for a year, and took online classes for one semester. His only friend through whom Jungkook met Hoseok and Namjoon. Only person who truly, dearly cared for his "Koo" and loved him.

Jungkook smiled at their old memories. he was lucky he had him. he felt blessed.

After sometime of Jungkook quietly sitting there. He got up and left. Later in the day Jungkook went to his dorm changed into comfortable clothes and fell asleep. Crying and the thoughts in his head again were slowly worning him out.

Author's Note

DOUBLE UPDATE. Hope it satisfies all of you. And I hope u r having a good day/night. Remember you matter. Ily.

Yours loving Author

Rai~