✔¦¦ two ounces of jealousy

Chapter 13

"Risuko." Pushing aside the curtain provided for the fitting room, Takumi calls out the raven-haired girl's name as he stepped out to present his choice of clothing -- since, apparently, his crackhead of a stalker decided to throw his clothes out who-knows-where just for the sole sake of tailing him to Italy. In result, he had to buy new ones. "Hey, do you think... this looks good on me?" Quite hesitant, the golden-haired boy mumbles the last part in a sheepish manner, his voice barely audible.

As he moved to catch a quick glance of the girl gawking at his profile, he cannot fight back the blood rushing towards his cheeks -- mentally questioning himself why he decided to be so bold and ask the petite girl. Being the huge tsundere he is, Takumi averts his teal hues from any sort of eye contact with the female -- nevertheless, feeling her gaze marvelling over his form.

Hazel eyes trailing from the biracial male's flustered face towards the choice of clothing he wore, Risuko couldn't help but let a fond smile dance on her lips, glad to find herself in a friendly and casual scenario with the blonde. Takumi stood in a white shirt with a minimalistic design of a crescent moon on his left chest, and a pair of denim three-fourths.

She cannot help but admire his appearance longer, finding his handsome features standing out from the simplistic attire. The black-haired stalker honestly find the look quite fresh -- accounting the fact that boy was into fashionable clothing. In a way, she found it odd that the stylish male even bothered asking for her opinion. After all, this is the girl who wears a long white scarf with her every choice of clothing all year round. In a way, it can be easily told she lacked much knowledge in fashion.

"Don't just stare. Say something." Takumi grumbled, earning him the attention of the ebony haired girl as she was snapped out of drooling at his apearance. Leaning back on her seat as she stretched her legs, Risuko looked up for a moment whilst humming in ponder. Huffing from the lack of response, the blonde spun his heels to go back inside the changing room. "If you think it's bad, just say so!"

A mix of disappointment and embarassment conjured up in his stomach; along with it was annoyance. Just as he grabbed the curtains, on the verge of stepping back inside the fitting room, his companion speaks up.

"I don't think it's bad at all, Takumi. You look nice! It's honestly rather refreshing to see you wear something simple for once." The said male turns to catch the sight of her grinning features, a blush dusting his cheeks upon hearing the compliment. "Simple is best!" She added, presenting a thumbs up to emphasize her great approval.

The moment came as a fleeting one, switching back in a flash to the usual as Risuko shot up from her seat with a proud declaration escaping her lips. "Nonetheless, even if you were dressed like a hobo, I will still find you attractive! I, the White Deat--"

"I knew I shouldn't have bothered asking you!" With a scoff, Takumi stomped his way back inaide the fitting room.

Well, what else could he expect, Risuko had been deeply infatuated with his looks since their third year in middle school. He would be lying if he said it didn't leave a bitter aftertaste -- knowing how his stalker is a simple-minded woman attracted to any good-loooking man. Inwardly slapping himself, the young man brings a hand to scratch his head with a groan.

"On second thought, I believe you would look best stripped off of any sort of clo--"

"Shut up!" Face burning hot as a boiled octopus, Takumi tells off the unabashed girl with an embarassed shriek. Realizing how his relatively loud tone had caught the attention of a number of bystanders, Takumi feels himself growing more flustered, hiding himself behind the changing room's curtains. "Don't you dare peek, you woman." He commanded lastly before disappearing from her sight with a pull of the curtains.