✔¦¦ a piece of advice

"Takumi," Hearing his name called out, the said blonde lifts his eyes from the list of spices he had gotten from a certain recipe book. An eyebrow elevated, the half-Italian male sends his father a questioning stare. "You should call your friend already. I've already got dinner prepared."

Throwing off the apron he had been wearing whilst in the kitchen, he nodded before replying. "She should be inside my room." He mentioned. "It won't take long to get her."

Just as he stepped a foot out of the kitchen, the young chef immediately found a pair of similar sapphire orbs staring back into his, lean arms wrapping around his waist before squeezing him into a tight hug. The action took him by surprise. "Welcome back, Takumi! Did you miss me~?"

At the sight of the familiar features of the woman he holds dearest in his heart, Takumi cannot help but let his lips curl up into a genuinely delighted smile.

"Well, I don't really have a choice since you're my mother." A string of soft chuckles escaped the boy's lips before returning the hug, pulling away as quickly as they had embraced each other. "Isami's delaying his flight for a while. It seemed he wanted to spend a bit more time on Japan."

"That's a shame then." The older Aldini muttured, puffing her cheeks at the disappointment of not seeing the younger twin so soon. "Ah, just why did he have to delay his trip? I want my squishy baby!"

Amusement dancing in his ocean irises, a small snicker escaped his lips upon seeing his middle-aged parent practically stomping her feet like toddler not getting the toy she wanted from the store. "Tou-san said dinner is ready." Takumi told, before adding after a good moment of mental debating as he gestured a finger towards upstairs. "A friend of mine from Japan is staying over a bit; I'll go fetch her in my room."

As much as the young blonde didn't want to mention so to his mother, Takumi knew it would cause a much bigger trouble when he decides to keep the fact that his raven-haired stalker had decided to follow him to his home country, then have his mother finding out for herself. Surely, acting like he should keep Risuko's prescence a secret would pique suspicion and great misunderstanding. Either way though, Takumi knew it is typical of parents to stick their noses in their children's affairs, prodding them with further queries. He prayed that his mother won't, but he knew his luck just from the sole fact that he had attracted such an enigmatic girl named Shinkotsune Risuko.

"Oh, what is this about a friend of yours, Takumi?" His female parent chimed in, staring at her eldest child with anticipation twinkling in her irises as she awaited for a reply. "Oh ~ Don't tell me you snagged yourself a girlfriend in Japan?" Mrs. Aldini teased, elbowing her blonde-haired child in a jeering manner. "Why didn't you tell me sooner, huh? Is that how you treat your dear mama?"

Although the Totsuki student knew well that his silent plee was nothing but hopeless, there was still a part of him that wished for the miniscule chance that the female parent would brush off his words in a nonchalant manner to his great convinience. Apparently, lucky just isn't his middle name.

Grumbling, Takumi pushed the middle-aged woman's arm away, spewing out his denial. "That woman is not my girlfriend!"

"Oh, so it is a girl. How naughty~" The pure Italian female continued with her chaffs, watching her son grow flustered by the claim. "Not to mention that you're keeping her in your room~ Be sure to be careful. I'm still not ready for gran--"

"Geez! There's no way I would do something so indecent!" The golden-haired teen gushed out, stomping his way towards the stairs with a bright shade of crimson adorning his cheeks. His mother merely giggles in response, mentally noting how adorable her son looked with such an embarassed visage.