1:Where Are Your Parents?~

(S.coups's POV)

I told the boys about what Joshua told me when we reached our house.

(Unlike Blackpink, Stray kids and Itzy, Seventeen live together in one house because they depend on each other to live😂*Don't ask why~*)

They all went to their rooms and grab the things they needed while I went to my room to get mine.

Then I remember, I had to get one for Joshua and one for Jeonghan if he wakes up.

So I rushed to their rooms and took their swimwear.

When I went outside, all the boys were already in the car/van (Because they are a big group, Duh~) and, they are waiting for me.

I went to the drivers seat since I was the one who was going to drive since I already know the address.

The whole ride was chaotic. Some of them were talking loudly and some of them were laughing like hyenas.

'What did I do, to be in a car of crackheads?~'

When we arrived at the address, there was a mansion that stood upon us. It was so big, I thought it was the king's palace.

I looked at the boys and they just stared at the house with an '😮' face.

I called Joshua to tell him I was outside.

(OTP)

S.coups-Hey Josh, I'm in-front of the suppose to be house. But are you sure this is the one?

Joshua-Wait, let me go outside and see if you are there.

(End Call)

(A/n's POV)

Joshua went to the door and opened it since it was a auto-door that can be opened without the password from the inside.

In-front of the door, was the boys.

Joshua-"Hey guys, come in! Their friends are already inside~"

They went inside and took off their shoes.

S.coups-"Hey Josh, where is Jeonghan? Is he awake yet?"

Joshua-"He is in Y/n's bedroom and No, he is sleeping~ And you can put your bags on the floor."

They all put their bags n the floor and Joshua lead them to Y/n's room.

(Joshua's POV)

When we arrived at the door, I stopped to look at them to tell them not to shout but what I saw made me want to laugh so hard that tears could form.

All the boys were looking like lost puppies that just found their way home.

Mingyu-"How did you find her room so fast. We could barely keep up with you. There are so many hallway and stairs to go through~"

"Just shut up because we are going in the room now and everyone is inside so you better not make a fool of yourselves."

(A/n's POV)

They entered the room which was no-where near cramped as they thought it would be. It was actually quite spacious.

All eyes were on them when they entered the room.

Lia-"What are they doing here, Hyunjin?" She whispered.

Hyunjin-"It's only fair if they are here since Jeonghan is their friend~"

Lia just nodded and faced back at them.

Woozi-"Are you just going to stare at us or are we going to make sure that Y/n and Jeonghan is okay?"

They all faced back to Y/n and acted like they were never looking at them.

They walked towards Jeonghan who was sleeping next Y/n peacefully.

(Joshua's POV)

'I've never seen Jeonghan sleep so peacefully ever since his parents left him~ I knew Y/n was going to be the one who will fill that missing piece in his heart.'

It was very silent, other than the breathing in the room which made it a bit awkward but I decided to break the silents before it gets to awkward.

"Should we go swim now or?~"

Hyunjin-"I guess your right~ Do you guys wanna swim indoors or outdoors?"

I turned over to the boys to hear what they were going to respond but they had the '😮' face again.

Vernon-"I'm sorry~ Are you saying that you have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool?"

Yeji-"Yes, we do~ Now where do you guys wanna swim because all of us don't mind. Oh, and the indoor one has slides but the outdoor one has a bar, so which one?"

DK-"We don't mind too~"

"Then lets just go to the indoor one since I don't want any of my members getting drunk before we go home~"

Yeji-"Ok, lets go then~ And Lisa, Rose and Jisoo, you can burrow Y/n's swimwear since she has over 10 different ones and Ryujin, Lia, Chaeryoung and Yuna can burrow mine~"

Felix-"How 'bout us?"

Hyunjin-"Felix, use your brain a bit. Who else is going to burrow you swimwear? The sky?"

Felix-"Oh, ok~"

(A/n's POV)

They all went to get their swimwear and Hyunjin ask them to meet in the living room first or else thy might get lost trying to find the swimming pool.

When they all arrived at the living room, they all followed Hyunjin through another tons of hallways, turning here and there.

Dino-"How do you remember where all the rooms are without getting lost in here?~"

Hyunjin-"What do you expect? We lived here since we were a baby so we have all our lives to memorize this place~"

Minghao-"Where are your parents? Are they on a business trip or something?"

Hyunjin stopped walking and turned around.

Hyunjin-"Hey Yeji, can you bring them there. I need to use the bathroom right now~"

Everybody but Seventeen already knew why he wanted 'go to the toilet' and just went with the flow.

Yeji-"Ok~"

Yeji leaded them to the swimming pool and Hyunjin went the opposite way back to his bedroom.

(TBC)

What do you think happened to their parents? Find out in the next chapter~