Fight Me

Akaashi Keiji

As I walk towards my locker, I could see Bokuto-san and that.... Girl...

They were standing in front of my locker, talking about whatever nonsense. Why do they have to stand anywhere NEAR my locker?!

Anger rose up to the very top of my head. I stomped towards the two and pushed them away from eachother. Seperating them, going in the middle, and opening my locker.

They looked at me. The girl looked at me disgusted. Bokuto-san looked at me angrily. I was already having a bad day. My mood was horrible.

"What the heck Akaashi?! I waited for a bunch of hours!" I gave him a glare to let him know that I wasn't in a good mood. Apparently he doesn't get it.

"AKAASHI, STOP GLARING AT ME LIKE I DID SOMETHING WRONG!" He yelled. Then I snapped.

"BOKUTO-SAN, CAN YOU NOT?! MY HEADACHE IS AT IT'S MAXIMUM POINT! I KNOW YOU'RE MY SENPAI AND ALL, BUT PLEASE, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE FOR A SECOND!"

I slamed my locker and walked away angrily.

>Time skip brought to you by Hinata cosplaying the sun<

Great. Class is done. Now time for volleyball fucking practice.

I made my way to the the gym. Running as if my lufe depends on it. I open the gym doors to be looked down by everyone at the volleyball team.

"Akaashi-kun, what did you do to Bokuto?"

Ah great.

Questions filled the air as I walked to the locker room to change. As I went back, everyone was staring at me as if I was there enemy.

The girl... She's right there. Comforting Bokuto-san? Crying? Hah? Is it because I snapped at him earlier?!

Again, everyone kept asking me questions. I didn't answer them and just leaned my back against the wall, sitting down, my face burried in my legs, my arms wrapping my legs.

I felt useless at this point. Getting Bokuto into one of his moods. I started sobbing. All the thoughts were running around my head. Angry, negative thoughts. Why can't I be normal?

Everyone was still surrounding me. Asking me stupid questions. My sniffling could be heard. We didn't even practice.

I took my bag that was beside me and stood up to meet everyone's shocked faces. My sobs were quiet. I was really dizzy. Everyone was still. No one moved. Their faces remained the same. I walked to the gym door slowly, but I could feel myself slowly losing consciousness.

Before I knew it, everything was dark.