Break Me

Akaashi Keiji

Bokuto-san broke up with his girlfriend. He found out she was cheating.

He doesn't want to talk to anyone. He has been acting cold.

He still doesn't see me.

7:30

We were walking home together. His hair was down. Not the happy spiky hair he used to have. I could've said something, but I couldn't.

I stopped and put my hands on my mouth as I started my coughing fit.

Blood and petals.

Not again.

There is actually a whole flower?

Oh shit.

The blood's dripping.

What do I do?

I ran as fast as I could with my eyes teary as hell. Bokuto-san found the blood drips and ran.

I got to Kenma and Kuroo's house. Kenma was outside and quickly noticed me. He opened the door and I fell to the floor. My hand pounding on to the floor as I start another coughing fit.

Bokuto-san was a few meters away, terrified. Kuroo-san heard the coughing and rushed downstairs.

"AKAASHI! KENMA, WATER!" He shouted. He knew that I wouldn't take the surgery. He knew that I couldn't let go of my love for Bokuto-san.

My coughing fit stopped and laid down on the floor. I looked to my side to see Kuroo-san crying. I sat up straight and started sobbing too.

" 'Kaashi... What's happening...?" He asked.

I look behind me to see Bokuto-san at the edge of tears. I couldn't explain. I can't explain. Nothing would go right.

Kenma came back with water and saw Bokuto-san. His eyes widened and dropped the water bottle (I dont want glass, because it will injure Kenma).

"What.... Are you... Doing here hurting Keiji?"

"Kenma no. Please..."

He picked up the water bottle and helped me drink.

"Akaashi, please... Just take the surgery..."

"No.. No... No. No. No. NO!"

"C-Calm down."

"I-I don't wanna forget!"

My throat hurts. It hurts. But you know what hurts more? Knowing the person who did this to you doesn't care.

He just stood there. Wide eyed. He didn't even had the guts to tell me anything.

"And you, what are you doing here?"

"B-Bro... What's happening to Akaashi???"

"DONT YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!"

"IF I DID UNDERSTAND, I WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED THE QUESTION!"

"HE HAS—" I cut him off by elbowing him.

"Kuroo-san" I said with the most worried expression I had. I couldn't tell him. Not now. Not here. Not ever.

"BUT YOU CAN'T JUST.... Die..."

As I look over to Bokuto, he had tears streaming down his face.

"'Kaashi's.. Dying..?"