/ / 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 \ \

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 914
______________________________________

𝐹 𝑈 𝑅 𝑈 𝑌 𝐴  𝐾 𝑂 𝐾 𝑂

1𝙿𝙼 @ 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚄𝙻 𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙷 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙴

Me and my friends stood infront of one of the most prestigious art colleges in South Korea, Seoul. The college name was "Misul High College".

"isn't this great? all seven of us going to the college we dreamt of?" Asked Chae In.

"yEsssss" all of us replied

We were admiring the school while waiting for our tour guide.

As we admired the school, a student with a neat bun, wearing a plain white shirt with a red pleated skirt that was neatly ironed walk up to us. She was a smiling mess.

"hello you guys must be the new students. Its so nice to meet you!!! I'm your tour guide"

"hi.." I nervously said

She started shaking everyone's hand aggressively. I could see that Kaori was really close to slapping her face. Bunyoung was enjoying the girl's presence.

"oh how can i be so forgetful. Let me introduce myself. My name is Kwon Hyuri. I will be your tour guide. Lets first go up to your dorms so that you can drop your bags there. " She said smiling.

She passed us the keys to our dorms. Each of the key has a 3 digit number on it. I peeped at my friends one to see if any of us got the same number.

"umm is the number on our key our room door?" Juri asked.

"yes it is" She replied.

We all looked at each other keys.

"Hmm looks like no one here has the same number." Eunji said

Me and my friends dispersed to find our dorm rooms.

"Room 706. This is my dorm room I wonder who my roommate is.." I thought to myself.

I opened the door. I saw bags on the floor. Looks like my roommate arrived but probably left for the school tour. I dropped my bags on the bed farthest away from the window. I don't know why but i just have an irrational fear of sleeping near the window. I left my room and met up with my friends for the school tour.

"so have you guys met your roommate yet?" I asked them

"nope. I only saw bags on the floor in my room. My roommate was not there" chaeyoon answered

"same" Eunji replied

"i heard stuff that your roommate will be someone of the opposite gender" Kaori said.

"Yes that's true." Hyuri answered

"what if we the person is transgender?" Chae In asked.

"Don't ask stupid questions" Chaeyoon told Chae In.

"Get ready for the school tour because it is going to be one long ride" Hyuri said.