/ / 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 \ \

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1382
______________________________________

𝑍 𝐻 𝑂 𝑁 𝐺 𝐶 𝐻 𝐸 𝑁 𝐿 𝐸

@𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙺'𝚂 𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙼-𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙸𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

"We better run" Mark said as he tried to close the door shut, making sure the zombies don't come in.

"Wait let me help" Haechan said as he ran forward to help Mark.

"We should escape using our cars!" I exclaimed.

"What about all our stuff?" Chaeyoon asked.

"We don't have time to pack our stuff." I said

"What are you guys waiting for? Wake the others up" I instructed.

"Okayyy" Mark said as he locked the room door.

"Koko, Kaori wake up." Haechan said.

"EVERYBODY WAKE UP!!" I shouted.

Everybody looked at me with their eyes wide open.

"Did you have to scream at us?" Kaori asked me.

"Yes i did have to scream at y'all" I said stubbornly.

"What is the plan guys?" Jeno asked.

"We should do what Chenle said, just escape using the cars." Mark said.

"But there are zombies right outside that door." Chae In stated.

"yeah" Koko agreed.

"Its okay, just move out in pairs. Keep your head down and just keep walking" I said.

Kaori paired up with Renjun, Jaemin paired up with Chae In, Mark paired up with Bunyoung, Juri paired up with Chaeyoon, I paired up with Jisung

"Eunji pair up with me-" She was interrupted by Haechan.

"Koko you are going to pair up with me" Haechan said giving her a death glare.

+++

𝐼 𝐽 𝑈 𝐸 𝑈 𝑁 𝐽 𝐼

Since Koko paired up with Haechan, I paired up with Jeno. I saw Koko mouthing the word sorry. I was kinda sad that Koko chose Haechan over me but whatever. When she mouthed the word sorry, i gave her the death glare. She knows that when i give her the death glare, i will give her the silent treatment.

Slowly, the pairs started moving out one by one. Jisung and Chenle left first, then followed by the others.

+++

𝐿 𝐸 𝐸 𝐷 𝑂 𝑁 𝐺 𝐻 𝑌 𝑈 𝐶 𝐾

Me and Koko were the second pair to move out from the room. We both walked out the door and kept our heads down.