The Beginning And The End

Art Above Is Mine

Note that you are female too

Your POV

I was walking around looking for abandoned stuff to post on my youtube channel. Driving around the forest and around areas that are basically deserted. I came across a mall in a deserted city, my eyes lightened with happiness that i could finally get some content and not let my YouTube channel be another abandoned thing. I went around the town first before going into the mall, nothing much but blood all around the place, that was... usual.. but thats probably why it's abandoned! I grabbed my camera and went to the mall's entrance And actually started recording, i couldn't record blood so thats what i wasn't recording earlier. I had a flashlight in hands too, i went inside and looked around, i went deeper and deeper into the mall and i started to see silhouettes of a cat figure and a dog figure.. until...

I almost screamed in terror as the thing bigger then a statue slowly emerged from the darkned and with it's noodle arms waving around i fell backwards then i saw him get really close to my face

I almost screamed in terror as the thing bigger then a statue slowly emerged from the darkned and with it's noodle arms waving around i fell backwards then i saw him get really close to my face.... his teeth were so bloody and he looked like a canceled cartoon character. I blacked out... i woke up tied to something and i heard talking... i kept my eyes closed and pretended i was out cold sincd i knew the creature wouldn't appreciate me interrupting.

"-so what should we do with this human? It may as well be the last one we have for a while."

"Pet?"

The first creature's voice sounded cold and faded...wait, are they planning to torture or turn me into a pet?!?

"Ah thats a great idea! But.. how are we gonna do this..."

I opened my eyes and acted like i just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Ugh...what happend... where am i..."

"Ah speak of the devil!"

"Pretty girl..."

"Who are...you..?"

"How rude of me to not introduce myself! The name's cartoon cat, a rejected cartoon character m'lady. And this here's my bud cartoon doggo. We both are rejected characters"

"c-can i go home?"

"Hmmm.."

"Well..."

"I don't think you'll be leaving anytime soon..."