Sad Dog

Cartoon Dog's POV

Brother came bursting in the room with his forced smile.. he looked right at me with a deathglare and i knew something was gonna happen... this feeling started to fade into a unsettling one...

He quickly grabbed me and dragged me out of the room while i whimper and the pretty girl in shock. We went into his room where nobody could hear us, i hate this room cause its dirty and dusty. His forced smile turned into an angry face

"WHY DID YOU BECOMD FRIENDS WITH HER?!?"

"Well she's gonna stay here for a while and i don't want her to become sad and lonely like me..."

"YOU STUPID MUTT-"

I saw his face go pale the second he said that word... i felt tears forming in my eyes while his shocked expression turned into a worried and apologetic one... he rushed over to me as i sobbed ink onto the floor he touched me and i...did something i never have done before....

I pushed him down onto the floor and ran out the door to my room where pretty girl was.

"Oh my gosh! What happend bud?!"

I ran over to her and began sobbing onto her while she hugged me trying to calm me down.. i eventually calmed down and started falling asleep to her voice singing a soft song that seemed custom.. but of course i haven't heard any humans music since 1998.

I fell asleep in her arms feeling safe and protected...

I will protect her from Cartoon Cat.