Deciding...

Nobody's POV

"W-what?"

"Heh CD.. get me what i need..."

"Ok..."

You watched the dog walk away, stumbling.. maybe cause his feet and his hands are switched... wait what did cartoon cat say? You were completely lost in your thoughts... you stuggled at the rope

"Ah ah ah! Theres no escaping allowed here!"

You struggled more and more

"Unless you wanna play a little game... but i can't decide!"

you started crying, wanting to go home and escape this hell that you dragged yourself into.. you heard faint clapping and knew that had gotten that..thing to probably kill you. He came in with a... sandwich!?

"CD thats not it..."

"She look hongry...."

"Hmmm i guess she does look a bit hungry...."

"Hey puppet! Are you hungry?"

You were pretty hungry... so you nodded

"Just give her the food."

"Its important to stay fed and heathy..."

You were starting to like this... CD? He clearly cared about you and seemed to enjoy your company.

"Can i talk with pretty girl brother?"

"Fine..."

He smiled even more then he had before and untied you. You and him walked to his room i guess since it had some dolls and a bed. His room looked surprisingly clean!

"Will you be friend?"

Despite his broken english you undertstood him

"Yes i will buddy"

You hugged him and he hugged you back. He had no heartbeat or anything... just like a cartoon. Hearts jumped out of his head just like a cartoon... again! He seemed like a actual dog. Happy, playful, you name it!

"Friend make emotion"

You guessed he hasn't felt happiness and loved in a while... you feel bad having him trapped with that....evil...cat... ugh, it makes you sick to think about him!

"Well what do you wanna do bud?"

"Play"

He grabbed 2 dolls off a shelf and gave one to you and you both started to roleplay where everything had a good ending and he laughed a little. He smiled even brighter which madd your heart go pop! Until... cartoon cat bursted into the room.