Surprising His Baby: Jimin

Imagine You and Jimin were on call as he was on tour and sadly you couldn't tag along

Imagine
You and Jimin were on call as he was on tour and sadly you couldn't tag along.

"So I have something to tell you." He says moving his hair back and looking at his screen.

"What is it Jiminie?" You asked with a smile as you wrote down something.

"I brought you a ticket to our show and you can go backstage too Jagi" you looked up and smiled, tears filled up your eyes.

"Please don't cry" he says softly. He has been gone for 2 months and you started getting lonely.

"I'm just happy" you say almost in a whisper since you were gonna cry any second.

"I love you Jagiya, only you." He smiles, you do too. "I love you too Jiminie, only you"

The next day you went to the concert.

He was walking on the stage and was so happy to see you, you were in the front row

He was walking on the stage and was so happy to see you, you were in the front row. He smiled down at you. You smiled and happy tears rolled down your cheeks.

After the concert was done by 10pm, you went backstage since the staff knew who you were.

You saw Jimin and he saw you. You both attacked each other with a really big hug.

"I missed my jagi."

"I missed my mochi."

You smiled as tears formed in yours and Jimin's eyes. You both wipe each others tears away, he leaned in and your lips connected with his.

You pull away and you joined them for the rest of the tour. After this day on, the manager always let you go on the tours with them.