Kidnapped:Jimin

Imagine That he had the radio on as he was at home writing up some lyrics

Imagine
That he had the radio on as he was at home writing up some lyrics. It was about 8:40pm now.

"Rumours have been spread that a girl named Y/n L/n was found. She was kidnapped by a person who seems to be her ex boyfriend. If you know her, police say to call them right away. She is safe in the police station. Best wishes to her, her family, her friends and loved one."

Jimin stopped and called the police, he turned the radio volume down. They picked up right after. "Hello?" A male voice  said through the phone.

"Hello, I called because of Y/n."

The police had told him everything and told him to come pick you up right away. He obviously agreed, he called Jin and told him as they were in the car.

Jin waited outside with the car, Jimin went inside and the warden lead him to you. You were in a hoodie that Jimin got you for your birthday.

Jimin looked at you with so much worry and concern in his eyes, you look up and your eyes met his brown ones.

Jimin walked closer and you got up and you both bowed before the both of you left the police station.

Once Jin stopped the car, you all got out and went inside the dorm. The others attacked you with a group hug.

You and Jimin just stayed in his room and he cuddled you until you and him fell asleep.