Chapter five

"Right guys sorry to call you in so early but we need to tell you who you're playing." Phil said yawning.

"Sorry we're late! We lost our way!" Sarah said as her and Nadine came in.

"It's fine, right Kimberley you will be playing Angelica who is dating Justin's character Ben, Nicola you'll be playing the shy girl Rose who is the new girl, Cheryl you'll be playing Annabelle who is dating Jean's character Luke but you also like Angelica. Nadine you'll be playing Tamsin who is dating Sarah's character Roxy." Phil said smiling. "Any questions?" he asked.

"Nope." Everyone said at once.

You got your dream role! Xx Kimba

Shut up! So did you! Xx Nadz

So I'm already with Justin so it doesn't matter but you get to pretend to date your crush Xx Kimba

Shush! Xx Nadz

Did you enjoy sharing a bed with Sarah last night? We came in to check on you and you were both fast asleep Xx Kimba

Omg I'm not answering that! Xx Nadz

Phil handed out the scripts to everyone, Sarah and Nadine went back to their room to practice.

"I think they've put all of us into our rooms like this so we can practice our scripts as our couples." Sarah blushed.

"Yeah." Nadine giggled skimming through the script quickly. "Oh shit!" she said looking at the script.

"What is it?" Sarah asked looking up from her script.

"Turn to page 3." Nadine replied blushing.

"Yes and?" Sarah asked turning to page 3.

"Read that page." Nadine answered blushing.

"Ohh! We've got to do a kissing scene! Loads of those are gonna pop up." Sarah said.

"Yeah." Nadine replied shuffling up closer to Sarah.

"We'd have to practice though or we might mess up whilst filming." Sarah blushed.

"Yeah we would." Nadine giggled fiddling with her hair.

"Well...um...we could...um..." Sarah stuttered bashfully, Nadine shuffled closer again and rested her head on Sarah's shoulder whilst she hugged the blonde girl.

(In Justin & Kimberley's room)

"It's as if they knew we were dating!" Justin laughed.

"I know!" Kimberley said before kissing Justin on the lips softly"Have you seen this?" Justin said showing Kimberley the script.

"Aw Nadine gets to kiss Sarah!" Kimberkey said clapping happily wrapping her arms around Justin's neck.

"I wonder what is going through their heads right now." Justin said holding Kimberley close.

(Back in Nadine & Sarah's room)

Sarah held onto Nadine wanting to stay that way forever, she stroked Nadine silky hair and twiddled it between her fingers. Nadine nuzzled her head into the crook of Sarah's neck again hugging her tighter, Sarah placed a soft kiss on the top of her head as they began dozing off to sleep holding each other close.

(Sarah's dream)

I got home from a terrible day at work and went into the living room and there she was the most beautiful woman on the planet, I went over to her and kissed on the lips softly. I loved Nadine so much!

"Hey." she said hugging me tight.

"Hey, was your day?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"It was ok thanks babe, how was yours?" she asked resting her head on my shoulder.

"It was ok, is Chelsea in bed?" I asked turning the TV on.

"No she's getting some paper and crayons so we can draw." Nadine smiled.

"Mummy!" Chelsea squealed running into the living room hugging me.

"Hey princess you ok?" I asked tickling her.

"Yes mummy." she said giggling

(Back to reality)

Sarah woke up and checked the time it was six in the morning so she lay awake watching over Nadine who was still curled up close to her, she noticed Nadine was frowning slightly and all she wanted to do was kiss the frown. Whilst she was stroking Nadine's hair she mumbled something.

"I love you Sarah." Nadine mumbled quietly in her sleep, Sarah smiled as she thought Nadine was dreaming of her like she dreamed of her.

"I love you too Nadine." Sarah said kissing Nadine's forehead.

"Promise to never leave me." Nadine mumbled again in her sleep.

"I promise." Sarah said, just then Nadine started waking up and Sarah snapped her eyes shut and pretended to sleep.

"I know you're awake Sarah." Nadine giggled.

"How?" Sarah asked.

"I could tell you were watching me sleep!" Nadine answered.

"Oh, you do know you talk in your sleep right!" Sarah said.

"No I don't!" Nadine said shocked.

"Yes you do! You..um...mumbled 'I love you Sarah.' and 'Promise to never leave me.' and I um answered.' Sarah said blushing.

"I thought I'd dreamt you answering." Nadine giggled blushing, just then there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Nadine said sitting up.

"Morning girls." Kimberley said walking in.

"Morning Kimba, morning Justin." Nadine said stretching accidently hitting Sarah in the face.

"Ow!" Sarah said laughing a bit.

"Sorry Sarah." Nadine said giggling, Kimberley looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "What are you looking at Kimba?" Nadine asked.

"Nothing." Kimberley said.

************************************************

Nadine and Sarah finished up their lunch in the cafeteriea and went back to their room to go over the script once again before their first,day filming the next day.

"Um Nadz do you um want to practice the kissing part?" Sarah asked shyly as they sat on the bed.

"Um sure." Nadine answered moving closer to Sarah.

"God I'm a really nervouse." Sarah said as they got closer.

"Shh." Nadine said closing her eyes crashing her lips against Sarah sending sparks of electricity down Sarah's back, Sarah bit Nadine's bottom lip gaining entrance as her tounge grazed the top of her mouth, Nadine let out a small moan and drapped her arms over Sarah's shoulders as she pulled Nadine onto her lap to deepen the kiss their tounges battling against each other. When they pulled apart Nadine stared straight into Sarah's ocean blue eyes as they twinkled.

"Wow." Sarah said breathlessly resting her forehead against Nadine's. "Nadine you have the most beautiful eyes." she added smiling.

"Aw thanks babe so do you." Nadine giggled pecking Sarah on the lips.

************************************************
Hey guys hope you're enjoy this so far I'm sorry you havent heard much of Cheryl, Nic or JB yet but you will as you go further on Xx Kt