Chapter nine

Sarah woke up to find Nadine kicking around restlessly in her sleep.

"No leave me alone! Go away! SARAH! HELP ME PLEASE!" She cried tossing and turning kicking about.

"NADINE! BABY! WAKE UP!" Sarah said shaking Nadine her eyes filled with tears in her eye, Nadine curled up into Sarah shaking and crying.

"Sarah?" Nadine asked through tears.

"Don't worry I'm here." Sarah said holding Nadine close, the door flung open and Kimberley came running in.

"Nadine, are you alright?" Kimberley asked joining the hug.

"Bad dream." Nadine said shaking.

"It was about him, wasn't it?" Kimberley asked looking at Nadine.

"Yeah it was." Nadine sobbed into Sarah's shoulder.

"Who?" Sarah asked covering Nadine's ears so Kimberley could tell her.

"Her ex Jason Bell, he was really horrible to her they were together when I first met her but then she was coming in crying some mornings and didn't speak to me and it got worse and then I found out and yeah." Kimberley answered getting teary.

"Oh my god! I can't believe she went through all of that!" Sarah said holding Nadine closer kissing the top of her head. "But that name does ring a bell actually! I just need to text someone." she added.

Hi bro just asking do u have a mate called Jason Bell??????? Saz

Hi lil sis, yeah I do y? Bro

Nothing just he's done something to my friend his ex......... Saz

Who that Nadine girl? Bro

Yeah the one who plays my on screen girlfriend. Saz

Ok......... Bro

"I know where I've heard the name before!" Sarah said angryily.

"Where?" Nadine asked sitting up.

"He's my brothers mate." Sarah answered through gritted teeth.

"Oh." Nadine replied frowning.

"Don't worry he can't have you back or touch you! I'm here babe." Sarah said smiling kisskng Nadine gently.

"Aw thank you!" Nadine giggled hugging Sarah.

"You'll be ok now I think Nadine." Kimberley said kissing her forehead as she walked out.

"Yeah thanks Kimba." Nadine said smiling turning her head towards Sarah once Kimberley'd left. "What's the time?" she asked cuddling up close.

"Twenty past six." Sarah yawned climbing out of bed.

"Ugh! I hate waking up early!" Nadine groaned taking up the whole bed once Sarah got up.

"Everyone does babe!" Sarah laughed walking off to the bathroom switching on the shower.

"You having a shower?" Nadine asked standing in the door way watching Sarah undress.

"Yes I am, why?" Sarah asked taling her out of its pony tail.

"No reason." Nadine answered looking at the ceiling.

"Would you like to join me?" Sarah asked checking the water.

"Oh yes please!" Nadine said flinging her pj's in the corner, Sarah wrapped her arms around Nadine's naked body and held her close kissing her shoulder gently.

"I love you." Sarah whispered into her ear.

"I love you too!" Nadine said getting out, Sarah wrapped a towel around them both and looked at Nadine lovingly, just then they heard the front door open.

"Wakey wakey!" They heard Cheryl say in a sing song voice. "Where the fook are yous?" she added spinning around.

"Cheryl we were having a shower!" Nadine giggled walking out the bathroom.

"Together!" Cheryl pointed out.

"Yeah so." Sarah said appearing. "I bet you and Jean do!" she huffed walking past.

"Actually we don't." Cheryl said glumly wishing they did.