Prologue: Depetrification

"Queen of Science"

Prologue:

"With a total of perfect 300 points in the national mock exam of all high schools around the country, L/n Y/n and Ishigami Senku topped the board again."

Ishigami Senku? Who's that? What school is he from? Why is he always with her on the top score board?

Y/n had always wondered who this man was. She always hears the name with hers on the top spot, but that's it. He wasn't in any quiz bee, mind games or any brain tournament she attends to that the name tickles curiosity in her smart mind. Although she planned hundred and sixteenth times that she will visit the school he's attending in but busy schedules got the best of her that visiting him slips off her mind.

She was always the top student of their school, diligent with her studies and school obligation as the student council president. Being nominated all the time because her aptitude wasn't helping her with rest that she had to endure every single thing all the time.

Until one day, on a science expo, little did she know that the slim chance of meeting the smartest person she's ever thought would appear. A handshake and small talk and interested nods, until one day bloomed into a week of experiments and new projects, deducting and adding solutions, theorizing and hypothesizing, creating and building, proving and inventing and meeting new friends like Taiju and Yuzuriha despite being in different school with them.

Those days ended up in a blink of an eye. A green ray of light rained upon earth, creating each and every single one of humankind to turn into stone.

3700 years later...

*Crack—* it was the first thing that registered through her ears during her conscious mind. *Crack—* another one was heard that ensured her that she wasn't imagining the first sound she's ever heard in such unbelievable years.

*Crack—* She could feel a sudden heat rushing into the skin of her left eye, shakily and slowly opening it that the first thing her eyes saw were green, wide, vast of mountains. The cracks of cements began to slip of her skin until she could fully perceive the heat of afternoon. Standing on her feet in utter shock and disbelief, her body gave in, falling off the ground while staring into the scenery.

"What—"

She felt something heavy covered her shoulders, wrapping it around her body until she turned to looked at the person who did it, surprising her more to the sight of the strongest primate in the world... Tsukasa. She blinked twice, still on the process of accepting what was happening until she stood up and turned back towards the ground where she stood. There were people there, standing and covered in cloaks which she found questionable.

"It's been 3700 years of sleep, Y/n. How have you been?" Tsukasa softly asked.

"So it's 3700, huh?" she nodded calmly before facing the man again. "Look how long my mind's been going. And I haven't even aged one bit." She looked at her skin, it was the same skin complexion she last remembered having.

"Right." The male smiled, placing a hand on her head, messing her already disheveled hair. "How have you been during your petrification?" he asked.

"I've been keeping tabs on the things in my mind. Y'know, in case I'll free myself." She pulled the cloak around her body even more after realizing that she was actually naked when she was released in the cement-like coat by Tsukasa. This thought made her blink twice, looking back to the brunette who was staring back. "How did you do that?"

For a moment, he was quiet. That moment took over seconds for her to realize that he didn't seemed to want to discuss the idea which she nodded off quickly, knowing that the last thing any person would do is to anger one of the strongest person in the world. Smiling, she wrapped herself tighter around the large cloak to cover her bare skin.

"Thank you for freeing me." She said instead. Turning around to the crowd of men behind her again, finding one familiar face of monochromatic haired male waving at her with a great smile on his face as usual. "Gen-chan!" She happily ran into the mentioned, stopping few steps away from him.

"N/n-chan, it's been a while." He greeted with a jolly tone, restricting himself from coming closer and giving her a hug despite how much he wanted to. Just the sight of how jealous the long haired brunette was that the girl was happier to see Gen than him was already a warning sign for the young mentalist. But this was something that rose his pride, knowing that him and Y/n were still closer than Tsukasa, despite them studying on the same high school back in the days.

"I'm so glad to see you're also fine—why are you bruised?" she asked surprised after looking closer to her friend's face that was filled with scratches and healing injuries. "What happened to you?"

Her genuine worries made it worse when Tsukasa's tolerance gave him a glare. Gen instinctively tripped 2 steps back to give a little more distance. "Ah-ha ha! I'm fine. I went to check some stuff when I stumbled upon a village." He explained.

"But look, it's not healing fine!" she stepped closer again, grabbing his chin as she checked further. "You need some ointment."

"Really, N/n-chan. It's really fine~" His sweat dropped, suffering the dark and violent aura their leader was emitting towards his direction. Other spectator including Hyoga and Homura was staring at the latter's odd behavior as well, realizing why he specifically searched someone of her description with their help and un-petrified the girl as soon as she was found... Tsukasa seems to like her.

"Y/n, maybe you should have a rest." The brunette suggested.

The h/c haired girl looked at the male. "I'm fine, Tsu. I've had enough time resting. I want to explore the place for a while." She said, pointing into the greeneries behind her.

"That, I can't let you yet."

"Why not?"

"Because there's still lions roaming around the area."

If they weren't watching the scene, it almost felt like Tsukasa was speaking to a child. As if a father being too overprotective of his daughter. "But..." she paused her argument, sighing to shake any unnecessary argument when she just came back to being un-petrified. "Fine. Since I'm grateful for you, letting me revive. As my benefactor, I'll lay low for now."

The man smiled, pleased by her quick retreat not to make more argument with him. "Thank you. How about a meal, before I take you to your room?" he asked.

"Ah, no. I'm fine. I have to do something else. Where's my place?" she asked.

Eyeing Homura, the pinkette girl walked forward with a serious demeanor to her. She stopped mid-distance to Y/n as she grabbed her hand and pulled her. "Make. New clothes." She uttered which made the h/c girl nodded in understanding.

"Thank you." she let out a small smile while holding the pinkette's hand walking alongside her.

Everyone watched them go. Shifting glances between her and Tsukasa with one thought in mind.

Their queen has now arrived in Tsukasa Empire.

.