The real 18😂

🛑Please read🛑

So how has the book been so far? and what should I go back and change about the story? Even though I do write for fun, I still want people to enjoy the story, so please give me your opinion I can take it😂😂.

🛑read this to🛑

I'm a black writer who only uses white characters like a large majority of Wattpad writers and I feel like I failed myself and my own community for now on I will start adding more black characters not the same 6 white models that everybody else uses.

<Recap>
"No I'm fine" I smiled as I feel my cheeks heat up.

Looking behind because Marlow hasn't said anything in a while to see him asleep. He was slightly slumped over with his tail still wrapped around him, his ears flat against the top of his head, and his arms wrapped around his chest. My mind started to wonder about his form like does he still have normal people ears if he has cat-like ears on top of his head. I couldn't tell because his long hair was in the way.

Kia pov

A bump in the road made me jump, I was almost asleep Ethans arm was around my shoulder making me cuddle the side of him and he was holding my hand.

We were almost home I knew this because things started looking more familiar to me. Ever since I've been living with Ethan I had left the pack only 2 times once to move in with Ethan and now.

"Kia, you love me right?" Cliff asked "of course I do, you're my wolf I have to love you" I laugh.

"So since you love me you love Ethan and his wolf too right?" Cliff asked another question "yes I love him and his wolf, Cliff why are you asking?" I said questioning him. "You'll
Find out later"

A minute or two went by and Ethan looked at me with his left eyebrow raised. "What," I said as he kept eyeing me "our wolves are talking to each other," He said not breaking eye contact, "I thought I couldn't mind link until we mated or I was accepted into the pack," I said in confusion raising my eyebrows and holding his hand tighter.

"You and I can't mind link since we haven't completed the mate Bond but are wolf can still talk to each other" he explained I made a small 'oh' and blush at the thought of getting to mate with him sound "do you know what there talking about?" I asked curiously wondering if the cliff was being weird and why he never told me he could talk to Jack, Ethans wolf.

"I have no idea whenever they talk my wolf he won't shut up about how much he loves cliff"

I laughed and Ethan smile taking his eyes away from the window and giving me his attention that my greedy wolf craved cliff and I where started to get jealous that the window got more attention than us.

"He can have-" I didn't get to finish because the car hit a pothole making it bounce. "What was that," said a small voice in the backseat. I turned around looking at Marlow rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Watch where you're going" Ethan growled at the driver, he mumbled it quick 'sorry Prince.'

"The Royal gates are coming up, once we pass those we should have about 25 minutes before we home," Ethan said pointing up to the large golden gates coming up.
They stopped Random wolf from sneaking in and trying to claim they are in the Royal pack.

The driver stopped at the closed gates and a man with a black uniform walked up to the car from his post station right by the gates. "I have Prince Ethan and his mate," the driver said rolling down the window. "Good morning Prince Ethan," the man said completely ignoring me.

"Who's the one in the back"

"A guess" Ethan rolled his eyes annoyed.

Sorry, it's a short chapter but I needed to post something cause y'all been asking for a long time.