Tutor: Harry.

It was the unholy hour for students, 3:30pm. Lunch had just finished not too long ago and full stomachs usually lead to drowsiness and lack of attention. Even more so, that it was Snape's period. His monotone voice was already enough to send half the classroom into a lull, without anything else.

You were strong. Snape's subject might not be your favorite one, but it sure as hell pays to pay attention in class. You knew when was the right time to write something down if it was of importance.

"A quarter sheet of parchment. Now. Surprise quiz." Snape's voice boomed loudly for all the half-asleep students to hear. The whole class momentarily erupted in shocked whispers, groans, and requests for spare parchments.

Just as Professor Snape turned to take a look at his book for an example, you took a peek to your right. Your eyes needed a break from all the writing you've been doing. Harry looked like he had just woken up, his notes incomplete by dozing midway. Once he realized what was going on, he placed his quill down in frustration and massaged his temples for a brief moment to quietly calm himself down.

Before he could ask for spare parchment, you had already slipped him an extra one from your half while he was rubbing his eyes. He looked at you to say thanks but you were already scribbling down your name on the top of the page. You had a small smile on your lips, happy that he at least acknowledged you. And with that, the first question on the topic of Poisons began.

You noticed Harry acting fidgety beside you. By the third question, he was already looking at the ceiling, seemingly defeated with himself. Curious, you had taken a millisecond to peek at his parchment to see that he hasn't written anything at all since the first question. Your heart sank and you felt an urge.

You had nudged Harry's leg with your ankle from underneath the table. Once he looked in your direction, you made sure you slowly pushed your paper to his direction for him to get a better look at your answers. He finally got your message and began writing down on his paper. The next couple of questions went on like this. However, it seemed that Harry got too lax and had been caught staring at your paper longer than usual, much to Snape's dismay.

"Mr. Potter!" His voice immediately stopping the raven-haired boy with his writing. "It seems that even with all your feats and achievements, you still manage to find it in your moral compass to cheat in a test."

As if it wasn't embarrassing enough already, you could feel Draco smirking all the way from his seat.

"And Ms. (Y/L/N)--"

"Professor, ________ had nothing to do with this." Harry defended and stood up, getting even paler than he already was before.

"Quiet! Ms. (Y/L/N) had willingly let you copy her parchment, knowing full well that you were in need of it."

"But sir.."

"Not another word." Professor Snape had fixed his black cape like a coat over his crossed arms. "Seeing that you found it in the kindness of your heart to help fellow Mr. Potter, here; you will be in charge of making sure he does not fail this term, Ms. ________."

"But sir..!" You now stood up as well.

"Not. Another. Word. You disappoint me, Ms. (Y/L/N)." Snape scoffed, making you slowly sit back on your seat. "... Class dismissed."

Everyone had picked up their belongings and head over to their next class, or whichever was in their schedule. You still sat there, thinking to yourself that you may have just made the situation worse. You didn't want Harry and yourself to be the center of Snape's attention. Maybe letting Harry pass a sorry excuse of an answer sheet would have been the safest option.