Quiet: Draco.

"Come on, (Y/L/N).... Lets squeeze one in right now." It irritated you how he still sticks with last name basis. You thought that maybe it gave him power. Your boyfriend, Draco had gotten horny; and in an inappropriate place too. When Draco was in a mood, chances are, he's going to get what he wants. But really though, here, of all places!

"Draco, no! We're going to get caught!" You whispered, casually placing a book back to its shelf. The Library wasn't really a romantic place to begin with.

"Oh, are you really going to leave me here hanging like this?" He pouted, getting behind you, massaging your hips under your cloak.

"That would be preferable."

"Huh. Selfish today, aren't you, (Y/L/N)?" Draco whispered in your ear from behind you. "You weren't like this last night when I screwed you silly. In fact, weren't you the one who begged me to?"

You tried your hardest to bury last night in the past. It was a shameful act. But all those thoughts washed away once you felt him rock hard from behind, even through your robe, skirt, and underwear. The acts of last night made you remember how good he felt. Seeing how preoccupied you were with your thoughts, Draco had lifted both your cloak and skirt skillfully. You gasped as you felt him desperately poke one of your exposed cheeks with his eager self. You heard him fiddling with his zipper with his other hand.

"Come on, love... You know you want it." You heard his seductive voice creep up in your ear again. "Besides, you're already wet for me. Why waste a good opportunity?" You hate it when he gets romantic when he's about to get what he wants. Manipulative bastard.

But before you could say anything cocky back, he had already pushed your panties aside and thrust himself into you. It took all of your willpower to hold back a shriek. He doesn't like wasting time. Draco loved seeing your helpless expression. It didn't take long for him to find his rhythm with you, which was usually quick and rough. You gripped one of the shelves with your hands as you felt Draco hit your spot over and over.

You both overheard some students approaching your location, but stopped at the shelf before you. You swatted Draco's hands away from your waist with a soft whimper. Panic was surging through your veins, and the feeling of being caught unfortunately turned you on. Draco was displeased with your action and placed a forceful hand on your mouth, thrusting into you even deeper than before.

"Honestly, (Y/L/N), don't you know how to be quiet in a library?" Draco said normally, making it sound as casual as possible. Everything he does to you at this very moment is one step closer to your untimely finish. How could a moment so wrong feel so right?

You were grateful that you had picked the place of the library near the restricted section. Almost no student ever goes near there.

"If I'm not mistaken, you're enjoying this aren't you, (Y/L/N)?" Draco's devilish voice had come to torment you again in your most weakest state. "You're such a slut for me..." Draco's pace slowed and started leaving warm kisses below your ear. It was in this time that he would have asked you to ride him until you both finish together.

Unbeknownst to everyone, only you had experienced Draco's loving and tender side. After a rough night of sex, he would melt into your arms, passing out and inhaling your scent until morning. He wouldn't show it, but he cared a lot about you. Whenever anyone would look at you, or have any thoughts with you, he would immediately target them and make their lives hell. It was a defense mechanism to keep you by his side.

It was in these moments that you feel the closest to Draco. One of your hands cups the back of his neck, pushing him even closer to you if possible. It was a passionate dance of fire and warmth. Even you seemed to get lost in the moment and found yourself grateful for him starting this.

That was, until, you heard quick footsteps heading towards you.

"Draco! Draco!" Crabbe's voice had broken the both of you out of your trances. Draco, however, was still inside of you even in the presence of his friend, much to your surprise.

Too winded to even push him away or protest, Draco had went back to his old self, returning back to his usual quick and rough pace in frustration. "What is it, Crabbe? Can't you see I'm a little busy here?" Frustration dripped from every word he said.

It took Crabbe a moment to look away from the scandalous act. "I-It's Potter!"

"What about Potter?" Draco had pulled on your hair at the mention of his rival's name. You realized that you had already came when Crabbe saw the two of you. You were unresponsive as ever.

"He's challenging you."

Draco finally stopped. ".... I'll meet up with you outside." Crabbe nodded and ran towards the exit. Draco groaned as he pulled himself away from you. He hadn't finished. And that usually puts him in a bad mood. "We're not done yet, (Y/L/N). Common Room. Later. 8."

He had zipped himself back up, giving you an amused smile before he left. He took pride in leaving you like a mess. Harry was definitely going to have a hard time for interrupting Draco in his mood. And so will you, later at 8.

~*~*~