Test Run: Fred and George.

The twins had invited you over to their house for the holidays. Being close with them, you don't really want to turn down their offer. Being with the Weasleys had always felt extra home-y, more than your actual family, even. So them having you over was not really something new, but what was going to happen every time you visit was a surprise.

"OK, what is up with you two?" You stood up in between the twins that were still sitting on the couch. "Since I got here, you guys have been trying to stuff me with sweets one by one. I'm not a baby!"

The twins looked at each other, a sugar cookie on each hand that was intended for you to eat. Fred-- or who you thought was Fred-- held a star-shaped cookie with bright yellow icing. George held a cookie in the shape of a Christmas ball with red and green icing.

"Well, it's just that... We baked these for you." Fred started, looking at his brother for some telepathically rehearsed excuse.

"And we wanted to see who was the best baker." George finished.

"We won't see the end of it until you decide!" You don't know if you could handle any more of their incessant coddling for you. With that, Fred had unexpectedly raised his cookie closer to you, much to George's shock, earning a gasp from his brother. It soon turned into a heated argument between whose cookie gets to be the closest to you. It was quite adorable to see them act like children.

"Alright, alright! I'll close my eyes and one of you would place a piece inside, then the other." Being with the twins for years made you value the importance of equality. You both cared for them, and made sure you didn't favor one over the other. It was a well-maintained balance.

You sat back down between them and they were the ones to stand now. You weren't even entirely sure which one was which anymore. Nevertheless, you'd realize their mannerisms soon enough either way. You placed a hand over your eyes and opened your mouth, waiting for the possible abomination or creation that is to come.

"Alright, here we go." You heard the one on your right said.

The cookie was perfectly bite-sized. To your surprise, it tasted quite nice. Despite it being a little bit dryer than the usual sugar cookies you were used to, it wasn't bad, along with the icing.

"Now here's the second one, ________." The one on your left said. The second cookie, frankly, tastes exactly the same. Without removing your hand, you had calculated in your mind for whatever answer you can give to the twins. What can you say? They're like the twins: indistinguishable from the other.

"Well?" The person on your right asked again.

Maybe it was the sugar but you felt.... Happy; unreasonably happy. You slowly took off your hand and opened your eyes with an absentminded smile. You eyed the twins for a good moment. They were both waiting for your answer.

"Which one's Fred?" You asked them both, twirling a section of your hair with your finger. The one on your right raised his hands in triumph, rubbing his supposed victory in his brother's face.

"Then you must be George." You now turned to the one on your left, standing up from your seat and placing a warm hand on his surprised face.

"Where's your pride now, Fred?" George teasingly said to his brother as you got close to George's neck. You could smell his scent which made you bite your lip.

"Shut up, George." The other venomously replied, crossing his arms.

In your seemingly drunken stupor, you uttered a weak, "Fred." His voice had changed to a much softer tone. You had immediately grabbed a handful of his sweater and dragged him to you and George.