【entries】 ghosts inm + lost rhythm + aguares + the fool + arithmophobia

.
.

.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ghosts in my machine + lost rhythm + aguares + the fool + arithmophobia

entry dump

01. ghosts in my machine
ー entry for mini battle: code red / pabalatph

 ghosts in my machineー entry for mini battle: code red / pabalatph

notes! ... this was a cover for a contest that was supposed to be anonymous for the meantime, but since the results are already posted, here it is! it's not a work i'm much fond of, since i got a severe graphic block on it i just mish-mashed a lot of stuff i've done before, and experimented a little with the typo that probably didn't end up looking that good. luckily i got second place for it, so cheers! i do like how the colors turned out for this, though.

+1 i got the title from annie lennox's song, ghosts in my machine, of course. used it here as a metaphor since the contest is supposed to be about either quarantine, plague, or virus. i chose virus and basically, ghosts symbolize passing away, and in my machine represents the body. so, rotting away, in a sense.

02. lost rhythm
ー entry for retrouvaille / seodrafts

 lost rhythmー entry for retrouvaille / seodrafts

notes! ... i tried a light cover, yay! this was supposed to be pastel, though, but god knows i can't make pastel to save my life. so the color scheme ended up like that, a little vivid and stuff. i don't have much to say about this, really? it's pretty simple, and there's not really any reason behind the concept. rhythm, so i threw in some cds at the back. eh. i don't know. felt nice to be conceptless sometimes.

03. aguares
ー entry for tgu challenge / rosykun & witchywor

 aguaresー entry for tgu challenge / rosykun & witchywor

notes! ... this one is for a challenge, since i'm not sure if it's a contest (i think it isn't?) for something off wattpad; for the graphic underworld's discord server, the faction challenge. i was sorted to the aguares faction, and i worked with what the faction was about, basically being greedy & self-serving. (and yes, i do know that about myself already.) i focused on the self-serving part, put some mouths in there to emphasize being absorbed in our own world, and just talking about ourselves or what we want to, in a sense. i put some mountains there too, since aguares' element is earth. then the little blob cascading down the smaller head for like, a landslide, maybe.

+1 this was originally supposed to be like, a blend, or a manip, since we had to use at least two resources from a pack the challenge gave us, and they were all pretty dark stuff meant for uh, dark graphics. but my mind went fuck that since like i'm basically a noob at blends & manips so i went with this thing.

04. the fool
ー entry for the arcana / oxydahlia

 the foolー entry for the arcana / oxydahlia

notes! ... i liked making this entry, trust me, since i love tarot and anything to do with it. i've made pretty much two graphics that are based off of a concept of a tarot, but not the appearance, mostly, which are [the witch hunt] and [the theurgist]; using the chariot (reversed) and the hanged man respectively. i got pretty excited to get the fool, but as much as i love tarot i pretty much had a graphic block on this? it took me days to actually start conceptualizing something, and here it is. i spent hours staring at the ceiling for this. i tried to make it card-like, but i think it just looks like something from a frame (which is fair, since i used a frame, aha).

+1 is there a need for an explanation??? i'm getting tired rambling help so there's an o there nice because o/0 is like the fool's number in the tarot, chose a nun then took out her eyes then put smoke to symbolize innocence. yeah, stuff. oh and the markings on the circle reads, the sun behind him is still rising, for the spiritual sun never reaches its zenith - a complete guide to tarot, eden gray, 1970. citing. yes. improperly.

05. arithmophobia
ー entry for the holy trinity / chuuniichan

 arithmophobiaー entry for the holy trinity / chuuniichan

notes! ... yes, this is a much recent one, something i made three days ago. i was originally supposed to pick triskaidekaphobia for this, the fear of the number 13, but things didn't work out with my trial for that, and no one's seeing that trial ever, i've burned it. so this is basically arithmophobia, the fear of numbers in general. this is pretty much a simple work, some numbers, looped them in, flowers, looped those in too. blobs. yeah, the usual. the title's like that because the numbers were my centerpiece, and i tried? to make it look poster-like. a little.

+1 also rushed this since i made it on the day of the deadline but turns out it was moved so amen, me.

.
.
.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[s.] yes, word vomit. pro.