Chapter 4

3rd person pov

Izuku groggily climbed out of bed at the sound of banging on his door. He swings open the heavy metal plated wood only to be met by a frustrated Bakugou. "K-kacchan?!"

Bakugou was about to say something mean as always until his nose started twitching. "Hey, why does your room smell... tasty?" Izuku just froze before violently trying to push Bakugou out of his room forgetting about his heat.

Izuku's pov

Oh no, no, no, no! Kacchan might find out if he comes in my room! I try pushing him however my heat decides to kick in right at that moment. I start to freak out more as stressed pheromones started leaking out of my body which ushered Bakugou to push past me into my room. Stressed filled my whole vessel until I smelt a soothing scent of burning wood and caramel. Almost instantly my ears and tail popped out revealing who I really am.

(Bakugou's animal form is always showing, he's a wolfie boy hehe)

My mind went blank as my omega instincts kicked in causing my now weak legs to drag me towards Bakugou as he is now sat on my nest. He was just asking for it I swear.

Bakugou's pov

I heard the door close as I sat on the nerds pile of blankets. Was he doing laundry and forgot to put it away? I smell a sour sent of stress and automatically let out my calming pheromones. The room filled with a very sweet smell again of spring and cookies. I feel my pants becoming a little tighter as faint foot steps are coming closer to me. I look to my side to see the nerd with a cute facial expression, my pants are about to rip!  "Izu... what's gotten into y-you?" His scent becomes even thicker and stronger, that damn nerd! Before I can say anything else he was now straddling me and grinding on my painful bulge. "Get o-off me you damn ne-erd..." he got desperate on my lap causing my hips to buck up. WAIT JUST A SECOND! I grab izuku's -wait did I just think his name?- hips and try holding him still realising what he is while looking him up and down. "Your a neko?! And an OMEGA?!!! DAMN NERD HIding this from... me.." his scent becomes too much as I release his hips from my tight grasp. Instead my body throws him on his pile showing me he only had a hoodie on. This showed me all the slick that drenched his whole bottom half. My alpha instincts started to take over me and before I knew it, i was pinning the little kitten under me...

———————————————————

Muahaha I left it on a cliff hanger 😂 hope you all enjoyed my teasing chapter, I know people love smut but not yet thirsty fans. 🙂