PROLOGUE

Prologue

I woke up to the sunshine that hit my face. It comes from the open window of my room

I yawned and stretched my arms while walking into my brown cabinet.

I took my school uniform out of it. After I had it ready I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

I felt the cold water dripping into my body as I continuously brushing my body. I almost take 30 mins taking a bath.
I immediately wore my uniform.

And suddenly, I heard a knock.

" Hija, Aivie. Your mommy wants you to eat with them"

" Ahh, yes, Yaya Minda. I'll just finish brushing my hair " I said.

I picked up the comb that placed on the table and sat in front of the mirror.

" Okay, okay. Go to the kitchen after that. Your parents are waiting for you"

"Mm!" yaya Minda has left after I said that

I dealt with the mirror. My hair is just too long. If I stand up, the measure of it is about up to my butt

I brushed my black long hair.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Thick eyebrows...Big and brown eyes... a bangs in my forehead.... A pointed nose, and pinkish lips.

It's all beautiful!

After I fixed mysef I went down to the kitchen to eat.

"Morning mom, morning dad" I am bored to greet them. Daddy just looked at me while mommy just smiled.

" Good morning, honey!" I just also smiled at her and went straight to the chair.

"Anyways, congratulations honey for being a valedictorian of the class" I just nod to what mommy said, we are not that close. This breakfast with them is just once in a month or worse thrice a year? Err.

" Mommyy!" Axel suddenly calls from upstairs, my brother.

Mommy and Daddy were able to stand together to go to Axel but mommy tapped daddy's arms to stop him.

"It's me, okay?" Dad sat just down and mommy left to check Axel

I'm just eating quietly when Daddy speaks.

" Aivie, we prepared you a gift. At the back of the house. But we will show it later." I nodded.

" Oh. Thank you " I was a bit surprised. Good thing they even bother to buy me a gift?

" My child.." dad called when I returned to food.

" Hmm?" a few seconds before he spoke.

" I'm really proud of you" I nodded again as a response.

" I'm sorry for not being a perfect dad. I'm sorry if I can't focus on you because of my busyness in company " I still eat silently. My tears are about to fall. I just stop it.

Dad has never said this to me.

I stood up and hugged her.

"Thank you,dad" I sincerely said.

"I love you, daughter. My princess"

"love you too, dad" I separated from hugging.

Mommy came and we finished the food.

Mom's no longer a teacher. She focused on the company so that dad would be not that stress with work. But it didn't change a thing, they're now both busy. I'm lacking of attention. I need them, but they're both busy.