CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

Aivie's POV

"Uncle Cedric" I said, I am now in front of my laptop. Instead of calling Chad, I changed my mind that I would just call Uncle Ced. We are having a video chat. Uncle Cedric, my mom and dad's friend. He is not actually my uncle by blood but I just call him that way, he is a bisexual.

I putted the earphones in my ears.

" Hmm, Yeah?" it's his answer on the other line.

" Uncle, can I ask where you built a house for the beggars years ago?" straight to my point question, that's all I need to ask because tomorrow I will leave this mansion.

Years ago my mommy, daddy, and their friends helped five kids. They built a house for them and even give them education.  And I plan to go to their house first.

" Why do you ask?"  I saw Uncle Liam come to him. They're living together now, huh?

" Uh, Just please tell me where uncle, please " I don't want to tell Uncle Cedric about my plan, I want only mommy and daddy to know.

" I'll just email you the address okay? Go to bed. It's late " he said. I just nod. Then I already ended the call.

It's already 9:30 pm. I turned off my laptop and retained it. I will just check Uncle's email tomorrow. I'm going to sleep now. I need to prepare for tomorrow.

I closed my eyes and let my sleepiness be blown me away.

•••••••••••••••

It's 8:00 when I woke up. It's still early. I already had breakfast, I didn't wait for mommy and daddy to wake up. I ate first and after this I'm going to pack my things up.

When I finished eating, I went straight upstairs.

But before I got to my room, I passed by Axel's room.

My little bro.... I was about to surpass this, but I thought about saying goodbye to him first before I left.

I turned the door lock and saw him sleeping quietly.

I came to his bed and sat down. I gently brushed his hair.

My brother is so handsome.

I looked at him sleeping in peace, his eyelashes are so long, it feels good to pull it out. Haha, just kidding.

Axel is pointed nose, and his cheeks are fat, I really wanna pich it, but my sibling and I are not that close, I will admit that I am jealous of him because he is always the one my parents pay attention to, but it's okay. I think I'm matured enough to handle that kind of situation.

" Axel, My little bro. Your sister will miss you. Remember, I love you so much, huh? Even though we are not close. Hope you don't disappoint mommy and daddy. Don't imitate Sister who is contentious, okay? Respect mommy and daddy, always. They love you so much." he still sleeps peacefully so I just continue saying what I am.

" I'm leaving, axel. Not because I am jealous of you or I am lacking in the love that mommy and daddy are giving. I'm leaving because I want to prove something to mommy and daddy. Without their help, I can do it myself. I don't know if I can make it. But it's up to it." I kissed him on cheeks before I leave him in his room.

"Advance happy birthday, Axel" I whispered before finally go straight to my room.

Tomorrow is Axel's 9th birthday. I would like to be with him in his birthday but I have a whole decision that I am leaving now.

I started packing my things . I'm wearing a black off shoulder and a denim skirt. I'm wearing white shoes. So I will not have any difficulty in my actions.

In the middle of packing up of my things, my mom opened my room door and she walk straight to me.

" Aivie, our princess. Don't go please.." her supplication. I can't blame her. She's my mother. This is difficult for her.

" Mom, it's fine. Soon, you will get used to it without me "

" Please.. Please, my child, I'm begging you. Stay here please... I will focus on you, promise. I won't be busy anymore --"

" Mom.. Enough. I already made up my decision, okay. You can't stop me anymore." I heard her sobbing when I said that. Here we go again. My mom is really soft hearted. She cried so quickly wether it's just small things. Something I never inherited from her. I don't just cry over things in vain and if I can still do it, I will try not to cry.

I hugged her.

" I will miss you, mom. I love you." She still continues to cry. She touched my long hair.

" You are so beautiful, honey. I'm very lucky to have you. Am I really lacking, Aivie? Please.. Can't.. you stay here atleast on night and be with us tomorrow? It's your sibling's birthday tomorrow.. Pleasee " she pleaded.

I can't answer her questions right away. I pit my mom. I can't stand along seeing her crying. I just hugged her tight to lessen up her pain.

" Sorry Mom. It is not possible. We already talked last night, right --"

" Okay, okay. As long as it is. If you need something.. Just call us. " Mom wiped her tears and held my right hand.

I just realized that she put the credit card in it that I would use for my expenses.

" Mom.."

" Shh.. Come on, my child.
Just let us atleast support you this time, please. I know it's insane for letting you do this. But I trust your decision, you're my child"

"Thank you, mie" she nod. She was sobbing walking out of my room,

I was looking behind her, I put my look down on the floor and returned to her again.

" Uhh, mie." I called her. She stopped when she was outside my room door. She faced me.

" Do you need anything, child? Have you changed your mind? Are you not already --"

" I already cut my connections to you, mom. Even to dad. When I get out of this mansion. You'll no longer can contact me. I changed my sim card, mie. And I deleted all my accounts. Facebook account, Ig, Twitter, email and more " I'm expecting that she will be mad but she just nod to me. I just noticed her eyes just now. Tired. Maybe she cried a lot last night.

" Okay. I understand your decision, aivie. You're grown up now. You said it, right? You are my child. I trust you, honey. I don't have to call you a child anymore. You've grown up. You're too tough to your decisions that no one can break it, even you own mom" I smiled.

He spoke once again.

" But can I have a wish. Before you leave here, Aivie?"

" Yeah. What is it mom?" She didn't reply immediately.

She wiped her face again, because tears escaped from her cheek

"Don't copy me" her serious answer. Don't copy her? I don't get her. She smiled at me and clarified what she wanted to inform.

"Don't get pregnant early, Aivie" seriously she said and then left.

Seriously mom?

I was staring at the outside of the door.

Mom.....

I won't break your trust.

I will hold your wish for me.

I will not disappoint you.