Chapter 10 - Was it meant to happen?

"few days after"

Evelyn POV

I was sitting by the bonfire culminating up some of my documentary chores, Tyler was relishing a tardy night swim in the fresh waterfall. I didn't want to join Tyler since the water is chilled in the night, it would freeze me to death I know.

I was phrasing certain information putting data that I accumulated into perspective. Once I finished my tasks that was remaining for the day I thought I'll got to the shack, but before I could leave Tyler's personal journal caught my eyes.

Every night Tyler would sit in juxtaposition of the bonfire and indite something into it. He never shared that component of him to me, I've endeavored to read it but it's always hidden. Curiosity was killing me within I desperately needed to check it out, I didn't want to get rid of this chance.It was a thick red journal that read the year 2007 on it.

I was about to read it when I mentally convinced it was such a deplorable trait to dig into some other person's diary without sanction, I felt censurable to peep into someone's privacy, if it had something I needed to know Tyler wouldn't be hiding it.

With that thought I left towards the waterfall to bat an eyes at Tyler.

I took a seat on one of the immensely colossal rocks that carried Tyler's lamp which shined effulgent enough to light up the waterfall.

I visually examined the sky which was filled with galaxy of stars and in the centre stood the moon spilling her light through the apex of the waterfall through the water which cascaded down the hills like crystal showers.

"hey Evelyn" Tyler called.

"hello Tyler, how's the swim?" I asked.

"not deplorable, the water feels too cold unlike the conventional days!" "why don't you feel it additionally, join in?" Tyler gushed.

"nooo way, I'm not coming in the night albeit I would dote to" "I'm definitely going to freeze to death and catch a rigorous cold" I sighed.

"ohh come on, I've been doing this for ages, will not let anything transpire to you, come into the fresh water" Tyler said with a promising tone.

"I take no chance in that" saying this I endeavored getting back when Tyler splashed water to me.

"holy crap, I'm wet man, what did you do?" I verbally expressed irately since I just changed my attire to bed.

Before I could culminate the sentence Tyler commenced splashing water even harder to a point where I commenced splashing water back to him with an abundance of force.

"hahaha, isn't this fun Evelyn?" Tyler asked splashing water profoundly.

I was about to splash water back to Tyler, when Tyler splashed water right into my face I lost grip and was in the verge of falling into the waters.

But before my whole body could physically contact the zephyr of the cold distilled water a vigorous pair of hands held me, I felt like I was in the arms of the love of my life it was sultry and comforting.

I opened my ocular perceivers and captured a puerile man with fiercely seductive eyes where flecks of silvery lights performed ballet within.

People often regard the colour of eyes as if they are of consequentiality until this moment when I realized that his one would shine pulchritudinous in any shade.

There was untold story that his eyes read, it urged attention to open up. I lowered my gaze through his pointy nasal perceiver that was impeccably carved into his lustrous face not too long or short either.