Chapter 21-Double date

Evelyn's POV

"Setting- the ultimate princess garden-my castle café"

"My castle café" was such a breath-taking place reliving an illustrious castle atmosphere. The pretty entrance reminded me of my princess castle play house with a bird cage like sofas and pink flowers adorning the entire ceilings.
Half the sides of walls were covered with bunches of rose gold and baby pink roses and on the other side of the wall it had a noble castle painted with neon lighting. The interior was just pink, pink, pink right all over.

Cheryl, Krystal and the two of us were seated in a cosy bird cage seater where two could sit in on either sides accompanied by a floral themed table. By now I had completely introduced Tyler to both my besties, when the waitress interrupted us with our evening brunch.

Tyler and I were sitting on one side of the cage and Cheryl and Krystal sat on the opposite. The food was organised and adorned exactly to suite the ambience of the castle cafe. 
We received waffles with a luxurious amount of creamy tuna mash infused with finely chopped garlic and onions, and it was garnished with fresh edible garden flowers, Tyler received a crunchy bell pepper Panini that was accompanied by a lavender shake topped with whipped cream and adorned with a couple of fresh lavender.
Crème brule is one of the finest desserts served at this cafe, multiple flavours and colours of jello was set in tiny eye-catching shot glasses and a rich creamy fruit trifle and the spontaneous blueberry cheesecake was a must at this place and they indeed looked spectacular like the rest.

"Please don't touch the food until I snap a perfecto for my gram" stressed Krystal while arranging the table so she could upload it onto her well maintained Instagram feed.

"Kriss!!! You may take half the dishes while I snap half of them..." insisted Cheryl because she was obsessed too and just didn't want to post the same pictures.

Tyler laughed and asked "what about you Eve, don't you want to get an insta worthy picture?"

"Yes, I definitely want some too" "they know how it works" I winked at Krystal and Cheryl.

"Huh, yeah so what Eve does is that she makes us do all the setting and bang!!! Appears out of nowhere, and snaps before we start snapping and gets the perfect looking pictures" Krystal said with a smirk.
I laughed at that throwing her some flying kisses and excessive "love you".

We started having our meals, tasting and commenting on the toothsome flavours of the exotic meal that was served to us.
We kept talking for hours about everything we missed on, I showed them the pictures I snapped from my trek, lovely moments I spent with Tyler, the scenic beauty of the waterfall that showered and many more.

After the meal was completed, we snapped a few group selfies, solo selfies, Tyler clicked images of the three of us and Cheryl did the photography to get beautiful pictures of Tyler and myself. The café had beautiful backdrops to click pictures and each spot was designed and ornamented exquisitely.

3 hours passed and it was time for us to leave since Tyler and I had a date planned for the night, meeting my girls was beautiful and relaxing after a while that seemed soo long.
We couldn't talk about everything, there was a lot I needed to share about every special thing that happened back there. Since Tyler also accompanied us I felt a little uncomfortable talking about certain incidents so I thought I'll meet them sometime later after Tyler leaves and open up about it all.

I was happy that Tyler got along well with both my friends, because they meant the world to me. Krystal and Cheryl both loved him very much and was happy for me I could tell with the way they were reacting already.

"Guys, I guess you need to leave now?" insisted Cheryl starring at Tyler and me. "don't you want to doll up beautifully and Tyler needs to look his best tonight"