𝟘𝟚: ✯𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕕✯

I was quick to grab Kate's hand as, more pirates came up from behind Ironbeard. I dragged Kate off behind a bunch of barrels, Morph quickly flying behind us. Multiple pirates fought the crew members, and people started to drop, swords clashed as Kate started to protest.

"We shouldn't be sitting here hiding! We should help them!"

I rolled my eyes a bit and looked at her, sending her a quick glare, only to look back at Ironbeard. "Incase you haven't noticed, we don't have any weapons on us, and I don't plan on dying anytime soon!" The whole time Ironbeard has been present, he hasn't said a word, gesturing here and there with his sword, a cold dark aura surrounding him.

Ironbeard turned to face us, his glowing blue eyes piercing through me, I was quick to duck down, fear could be seen written on my face I didn't even realize that Kate was talking until she said"Jim are you even listening?!" I shushed her and looked back above the barrel only to see Ironbeard making his way towards us.

"Don't you dare-"

I cut her off as I quickly ducked back down, throwing a hand over her mouth, looking over at Kate I put a finger up to my lips as if telling her to be quiet.

Heavy footsteps could be heard as Ironbeard made his way over to the barrels. Suddenly the footsteps stopped, as only the sound of pirates and sailors fighting could be heard, along with the quiet clicking of gears.

I didn't move a muscle until the sound of clomping footsteps going up the stairs could be heard. The stairs letting out a squeak from the weight of the person walking up them.

I let out a sigh of relief as I looked over at Kate, taking my hand off her mouth. She looked a bit scared and was about to say something when a hand landed on my shoulder, causing me to turn around and go to punch the unknown person, only for it to be Captain Amelia.

"Captain."

Me and Kate said at the same time as she said"You two need to get out of here." Kate widened her eyes a bit as I nodded my head"But we can help! Please Captain let us stay and fight!" Captain Amelia looked over at Kate "As Dean of the Academy, it is my job to keep you both safe. Now as your Captain, I am telling you to get out of here." Kate sighed and gave in to her orders"Yes Captain.."

"Good. Now Jim."

She looked back over to me as I nodded, as if telling her to continue"I am going to creat a path for you two. I want the both of you to follow close behind me, once we get to the stairs, make your way below deck and get to the long boats, get out of here at fast as you can." She shifted her gaze back to Kate"Kate. When you guys make it back to port, make sure to alert your father about what happened here."

I shook my head a bit"Captain, if Ironbeard takes over the ship we'll never-" she cut me off as she fixed her hat"I know. But alerting the authorities is all we can do right now." I sighed a bit and ran a hand through my hair giving her a nod.

She gave the two of us a quick look before running off to fight the pirates. I was quick to grab Kate's hand and drag her off with me, Morph followed close behind. Captain Amelia fought off pirates left and right as we stayed close behind her.

Once we got to the steps, Captain Amelia stopped me"Jim! Take my blaster!" She was quick to hand it to me. I opened my mouth to respond, only for her to clash swords with the pirate in front of her.

Suddenly a loud deep, robotic voice could be heard"Get them!" I looked back at Ironbeard, on the upper deck. His blue eye glowing brightly as he pointed towards me, pirates started to surround us.

"I'll hold them off! Now go!"

Captain Amelia shouted, giving her a quick nod Morph flew into my pocket as I ran down the steps. "We've gotta go. Now!" I grabbed Kate's hand with my free one as I ran past her, dragging her along with me. Loud footsteps could be heard behind us as the raging voices of angry pirates followed.