𝟙𝟙: ✯𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤✯

Y'all I'm alive and have answered your prayers, writing from scratch is hard guys and my interests are all over the place, so please bare with me😭❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fought pirates left and right, my plan not being much of a plan, and mostly consisted of us charging at the pirates.

Captain Amelia and Kate fought back to back, while me and Flynn were on our own. B.E.N was (surprisingly) still in tact, as he made his way to Silver's boat and stayed there.

"Jimmy! They are not here!"

I clashed swords with the pirate in front of me "That means..." I quickly kicked him in the chest, causing him to fall back into the pirate behind him. "They're still on the ship." I finished, only for another pirate to come after me.

Clashing swords with them, the loud thumping of boots, and the creaking of wood managed to grab everyone's attention, as we all slowly stopped fighting. His crew moved aside, creating a path to get to the four of us fighting off pirates.

I was the first to notice him walking over to the four of us "Crap." I mumbled as the three of them stopped fighting. Flynn let out a "Holy shit." His eyes becoming as wide as saucers, while staring at the blue clad robotic pirate in front of him.

Without wasting a second, Ironbeard angrily pulled out both of his swords quickly sending them down towards me. A sword came over in front of me and Ironbeard blocking one of his swords, as my sword blocked the other.

"Mind if I cut in?"

Flynn's voice spoke up as Ironbeard put pressure on both swords, causing the two of us to stumble back a bit but we held our ground. "By all means. Get yourself killed faster lad." Ironbeard's deep robotic voice spoke up, a robot like chuckle echoing from behind his blue scarf.

I pushed back with all my strength, Flynn doing the same, not having anymore luck than I am. "Yeah, well, it's usually the other way around. And I tend to keep it that way." Flynn let out an angry grunt as he spoke.

'We can't stay like this forever. He's bound to tire us out if we use up all our strength.'

I was quick to move off to the side, only for his arm to come down and miss me when I moved. "Flynn!" Ironbeard's sword clashed with mine as I tried to get Flynn's attention. He was to focused on pushing back to even realize that I called his name.  I was quick to dodge Ironbeard's swing, and blocked it with my sword.

"Flynn!"

He angrily yelled back at me "What?!" as he pushed back on Ironbeard's sword while Ironbeard stood still, not moving an inch. Ironbeard's cold red glowing eyes watching my every move. "You have to move around!" I dodged another attack from Ironbeard as our swords clashed.

Flynn huffed as he stood his ground with Ironbeard, eyes narrowed in concentration. "Why do I need to move around?!" I groaned in annoyance as I moved and once again clashed swords with Ironbeard, who currently had his robotic eyes on me. Taking a quick glance at Flynn I yelled "Just do it!" Ironbeard started putting more of his weight on my sword, but held Flynn at bay with his other sword.

Ironbeard leaned down his sword pushing more on me. I glared at the robot in front of me, Ironbeard's red eyes shinning brightly "Fine!" Flynn yelled in annoyance as he quickly moved, causing Ironbeard to stumble on Flynn's side, considering the fact that most of his weight was directed towards Flynn.

Flynn came by my side, the two of us quickly looked at each other, seeming to be having the same idea. The two of us lifted our right feet and kicked him in the back. This, of course, did little to help, Ironbeard only moved forward an inch. Flynn, wore a nervous look on his face and I watched in slight fear, as Ironbeard slowly stood back up straight, gears clicking and clacking all the while.