I'm not even gonna-. Nevermind. Let's just start the book. This is an Oc x character. I'm using my most used oc, Tasia. I apologize for any errors in the story and please enjoy it. Credit to the artists.

~She's got my attention, she's confident~

Money

The worlds most essential necessity.
Without it we are powerless.
I....I learned that the hard way.
It was raining that night. She was so
upset.

But why?

What did I do that was so
wrong?
I followed your footsteps.
I followed your rules.
So what happened?
Why'd you leave me mother?
What did I do?

Soon after I found out it wasn't my fault.
I was worth something more
So you sold me off.

I hope you're happy

Bitch.

"Doll you've got men your way" The green-haired girl sighed and hung upside down on the bar. "Thank you ace. But I'm positive I'm was aware of my surroundings" She attached her silencer and clipped her gun to her belt. The small girl pressed two fingers to her earpiece "I have sights on the target" The green-haired girl nodded "Move-in".

The seven kids smashed through the windows, guns firing. The light skin male snickered at the smaller girl as she tripped over her feet. "Man loli you're so tiny!" The small girl growled at the taller boy, her guns aimed pointedly at his legs "Shut it!" "Can you lay off the insults!? Were in the middle of a mission" The short hair girl yelled. The twins giggled at the chaos. The older female sighed before standing over them all "You motherf-"

*Ahem*
Um hello?
Yeah um hi author. It's me Tasia yeah, so um. When are ya gonna introduce us hah?
Right...i'll er..do that now.

do that now