So I've created a schedule for the book updates. I'll create another book to explain what I plan on doing. It will be updating right when I publish this chapter today. I once again apologize for any grammatical errors. Please enjoy.

~She's just like candy, she's so sweet~

"I hate you and everything you stand for" Yona growled as she scrubbed the blood off her suit. "I'm sorry but did you not hear me say duck!?" Derek argued. Trevor grabbed Yona before she jumped at Derek "How about you go help Tasia write the report or something, I'll clean this" Yona looked up at Trevor "Okay thanks."

Yona knocked on Tasia's door and entered the room after hearing a muffled 'come in'. "Hey Yona what's up?" Tasia said as she looked up at her. "Nothing much Trevor is cleaning my suit. Oh I have a question" Yona said as she sat down beside her. "Shoot" "Tasia is Trevor gay?" "No, he's bisexual. Why?" Tasia explained
"No reason thanks" Tasia rose an eyebrow at her best friend. "You sure?" Yona nodded as she took half of Tasia's stack. "Let's get these papers done"

"Hey I'm gonna go out for a walk. You think you can take over or do I have to get Trevor?" Tasia asked as she put on her shoes and jacket. Yona waved her off "I'm smarter than you think" Tasia laughed and patted her back. "I'll be back soon." Tasia told the other and got on one of the motorcycles in the back. She pulled off and drove to the nearest convenience store. Turning the corner she heard a few familiar voices.

"A loser battle. You two fight and see who wins" The voice announced. Tasia parked her bike on the side of the building and walked over to listen.
"Why aren't they fighting"
"What are you doing"
"Whoever wins gets their nude picture deleted."
"They're still not fighting"
"Boring"
"I'll make it more interesting. If G hole wins no more serving us."

Tasia watched as the boys face lit up and he began attacking the other boy.
"Tubby don't just stand there!"
"Should I upload this on SNS?"

Tasia decided to come from binding and present herself.
"The fucks going on here?"
The smaller boys looked up in relief when they noticed who it was.
"Mind your own business"
"Take a hike"
'Wait that's'
"Don't interfere or you'll be sorry"
"Tasia Kim!"

Tasia rose an eyebrow as she put her hand on her belt. "I'll be sorry? What are you gonna do?" Tasia pulled out her gun and shot the ground in front of him "Get the hell out of here" The small group of bullies here off. She sighed as she put the gun back on her hip. "Hey one of you guys work here" She asked the smaller boys. "I-i do." Tasia nodded. "Can I buy something?" Daniel nodded and walked back inside "Hey little guy you need a ride back home?" Tasia asked the other boy. He shook his head and walked off. Tasia sighed and walked into the store. She bought a few bandages and some bandages and some cream to tend to Daniels wounds. "If you need anything here's my phone number." Tasia said as she entered her phone number into his cell. She left the store and walked to her bike.