29

Yoongi sat on his bed, knowing that Taehyung is coming over weither he likes it or not.

*ding dong*

"Hello there Jimin! I'm Taehyung! Is Yoongi hyung here?"

Yoongi swallowed. "Please say no, please say no"

"Yeah, he's in his room. Come in. Just knock first before going in." Jimin said.

"Shit." Yoongi thought.

*knock knock*

"Why did the man put his money in the freezer?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi sighed.

"Why?" He asked

"Because he wanted cold hard cash!"

Yoongi opened the door and was shocked. There was Taehyung, who looked like an angel. He was smiling, which Yoongi thought was cute as it was a rectangle shape.

"C-come in." Yoongi stuttered, and swore that Taehyung's smile grew bigger as he stepped into his room.

One thing that confused Yoongi was, that Taehyung is wearing a hoodie when its summer, meaning it's really hot out.

"So.. hi.." Yoongi said, feeling a bit awkward as Taehyung is extremely attractive and Yoongi having social anxiety, isn't mixing well.

"I brought movies and treats! We can have a movie marathon!" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung.. I need to work.." Yoongi looked over at his laptop.

"Nope! Not right now! You said it yourself that you're stressed, so me being your friend, I am here to help you destress!" Taebyung smiled, making Yoongi swoon over him once again.

"Alright.." Yoongi gave in, and Taehyung squealed, putting in the first movie and flopping down on the couch.